Path behind Goofy Barnstormer

Dramfied

Exclusive Path

I absolutely love that path. Me and my friends got bored of Mickey's Toon Town Fair and decided to hit Tomorrow Land and found a direct path to the Tomorrow Land Arcade to play DDR.

MetFan81

Hey Lee,

Can you elaborate on this?

My question is whether this expansion plot would be over the berm and is it just a tommorland plot or a plot for a new land?

Thanks

Lee

Adventurer
Hey Lee,
My question is whether this expansion plot would be over the berm and is it just a tommorland plot or a plot for a new land?

It's outside the train tracks, but there's not much of a berm there...just trees.

The plot is big enough for a small land...but would likely just be used for a large e-ticket and surrounding area, accessed through either Toontown or Tomorrowland.

Kadee

Love that path! It is such a nice break from all the hussle of MK. We go there and just relax and watch the train go by.

WDWFREAK53

I always thought a villain land would be great over there...you enter the "Cave of Wonders" and it's a tunnel under the tracks and the villains live "On the other side of the tracks" from the "good toons."

Rob562

omg i was on it one time and in the wooded area near the train drop off the woods were smoking, like steam. prolly just something to activate the tracks or something or other.

The railroad's water tower is located at the Toontown station. I believe where the engine stops there's some sort of vent built into the bed of the track so that if the engine needs to release steam, it does so downward and it's vented away from the Guest areas and into the woods and it looks like there's steam wafting from the trees. I know I've seen this happen at least once, so you're not imagining it. :)

-Rob

tigger1968

omg i was on it one time and in the wooded area near the train drop off the woods were smoking, like steam. prolly just something to activate the tracks or something or other.

The train does stop there and vent steam. They blow off a significant amount of pressure to clear the lines and boiler and such to prevent rust and corrosion from building in the engine. It's really cool to watch it happen. There is a big grate next to the tracks that leads to a tunnel that does indeed vent the steam out into the woods.

I learned this little fact when I took the Train tour...highly reccommend it!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It's also a convenient way to get from the Frontierland Mountain range to Space Mountain.

(Take the train to Toontown then the path to Space.)

bayoutinkbelle

The train does stop there and vent steam. They blow off a significant amount of pressure to clear the lines and boiler and such to prevent rust and corrosion from building in the engine. It's really cool to watch it happen. There is a big grate next to the tracks that leads to a tunnel that does indeed vent the steam out into the woods.

I learned this little fact when I took the Train tour...highly reccommend it!

My son and I are taking the train tour this summer. He's a huge trains fan, so I know we'll love it.

And don't we all just love the path?!! :D

empty_path.JPG

From my January trip. I used this path many times while there and I know I saw fewer than 10 other people on it. It's a gem!

tnchefbear

I'm not sure when this path was built, but I can remember there used to be some large berms and landscaping back there that hid the view of the train from the auto-topia(sp)... but once I discovered that path it was the best thing I ever found... it is a great short cut from the train station to space mountain... and it is also where I have gotten some of my best pictures of the trains... I just hope I get to do the train tour on my next visit

raven

They use it at Halloween for a Alice Treat Trail.

There are like 5 stops along this path where you can get candy, sometimes The White Rabbit, Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts all do meet and Greets here for Halloween too.

Yes! They call it the Candy Gauntlet!!! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom