Path behind Goofy Barnstormer

Mansion Butler

Yeah, it's a guest path. The number of people who don't realize it is are astounding. Many times I've had people either not know what I'm talking about when I mention it, or give something like "you're not supposed to be there, I don't think." And on the busiest days it's empty.

It's very nice to walk down at night, though. Good ambience, very peaceful, nicely lit but not bright, with occassional kinetic interruptions by cars and trains. It's also the best way to get to Tomorrowland after you get off the train.

rcapolete

Original Poster
damn i have been to WDW over 15 times and never noticed the path. Has it always been there is is it something that was added recentely. Then again i was there in May and did notice then either.

DisneyWales

Candy Trail

They use it at Halloween for a Alice Treat Trail.

There are like 5 stops along this path where you can get candy, sometimes The White Rabbit, Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts all do meet and Greets here for Halloween too.

However you can only enter at Toon Town so you kinda have to walk all the way round to do it again.

The Mom

Premium Member
It's been there for as long as Toontown has existed, which I think makes it about 20 years old? I've walked it many times, as it is a way to get by the castle if you're trying to get to or from Tommorowland/Fantasyland during parade/show times, and want to avoid the castle.

NASAMan

As a frequent visitor to the MK, I look for those out-of-the-tourist-way places to have a quiet walk, sit for a spell, and let the magic happen. This path is just one of those places. It is a great place to watch the trains go by, and wave to the engineer and passengers. To find the path from Tomorrowland, walk toward Space Mountain and the Power Company/Arcade, and walk to the left of the Arcade. You will see Cast Member gates that lead back to Space Mountain (the Utilidor does not extend to SM), but stay on the path and you'll soon be in MTF.
DCP_2776.jpg

This was taken from the path.

One neat thing is the lightposts that line the path. They each have a sign posted that says 'Tomorrowland' on one side and 'Mickey's Toontown Fair' on the other. So which ever way you walk, you see the signs that feature your destination.

csaguy

The Path

It's a great path and area. We've taken it a few times to avoid crowds. The first time the family was scared because nobody was on it. It's one of the only places to see the train rolling.

Lee

Adventurer
Been there a long time....and it (or rather, a larger replacement) will likely one day provide access to that large expansion pad north of Space Mountain.

dandaman

Always use it for a go-between, or even just to relax. The train was my first favourite Disney ride, and still remains to this day for the nostalgia it holds. Seeing it from a comfortable park bench on a shaded, uncrowded path makes it slightly better. :D

MojoMax

The Path!

Oh I love this path. A bit of serenety on a day of action. I have some cool family pics with the train going behind them there. Nice option to walk! Just don't everybody go do it now. I kinda feel it is my path since we are only ones on it ever.:D

disney9752

It's been there for as long as Toontown has existed, which I think makes it about 20 years old? I've walked it many times, as it is a way to get by the castle if you're trying to get to or from Tommorowland/Fantasyland during parade/show times, and want to avoid the castle.

i sure dont recall it being a part of the original birthdayland construction. seems it was added in 95 or 96,i remember seeing them tear the ground up & no one would really say or knew why until concrete was being poured...

iheartdisney91

omg i was on it one time and in the wooded area near the train drop off the woods were smoking, like steam. prolly just something to activate the tracks or something or other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom