Past Week Freeze!!!

Floridarockz!

I'm From Canada and somewhat used to the cooler temperatures,
but looking at the weater the last few days, almost a week actually,
I've noticed that the enitre state was near if not below the freezing point!!
Is this normal, because I've travelled to the state many times during janurary, feburary and march and have experince slightly below temeperatures, (45ish) but thats it....
Well thats it for now...

~Any input about the last weeks weather would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

spike595

It's pretty normal to get near freezing here (in Florida) around this time of year... BUT, it's usually at night and only for a 3-4 days at a time. It'll warm up to 45-50 mininum during the day. This year it's been warming to 60-70 during the day. We've had a pretty mild winter this year. At worst you might have to wear a jacket in the morning or evening. Last night it was 29 according to my thermometer and now it's warmed to 45 and its still early morning. We're expecting it to be cold at night for the next couple of days then warm back up some.

Upvote 0
I just got back from my trip (Feb. 4-11) and I have to say it was cooooold at night! We went to fireworks and/or EMH several nights and it was in the mid-30s. During the worst of it, everyone in my family was wearing 3 layers. Definitely not what I'm used to at WDW, but if you wear enough layers you're comfortable enough!

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

Agreed - from the frozen tundra of Michigan - a 45 degree day is wonderful! - bring layers - even during the summer you want a light jacket with you at times. When I was there in November, it was 80 one day, and 50 the next.

Upvote 0

Heatherbell

When we went the last week of January it was warm during the day and chilly at night. I check the weather for WDW everyday and they had cold temps there this week. However I am ataring out my window at ten inches of snow so who am I to complain! Anywhere is better then here right now.

Upvote 0

crazydaveh

Hey... Today the temp didn't hit 50 here in Otown! It was sunny and windy, one of the few days the weather guessers on TV can really use, "Wind Chill."

But no worries, those same smart people are saying it's going to be 80 again come Friday! The Sunshine State just took a winter vacation!

Upvote 0

lamarvenoy

I love a little cool weather, it breaks the boring cycle up. It has been warm more than cool this winter and I enjoy wearing jeans every once in awhile.I don't like it when its too cold to hold a beer bottle. That's my gauge.

Upvote 0

WorldShowcaseLa

Account Suspended
Ah, Canada.
Speaking of Canada, did you know that on the second NYE showing of Illuminations: Reflections Of Earth fireworks get shot off from behind the pavillions? Quite the spectacle at that.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

But no worries, those same smart people are saying it's going to be 80 again come Friday! The Sunshine State just took a winter vacation![/quote]

Yeah, the same one's up here in NJ are saying that we might hit the low 50's, can't wait for them to say we are now part of tornado alley

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom