Passing the time?

tjkref418

Original Poster
I have about 50 days remaining to my first Disney trip in many years. Obviously, the time can't pass by soon enough until then. Does anyone have any tips or things they like to do, to make the remaining days go by and to get us ready for the big trip. Sometimes, those 50 days seem like 500....:) (sorry..just realized this was posted in the wrong spot...rookie mistake)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Spend more time here! :lol:

Seriously, I find reading and posting on WDWMagic helps a lot. Some days sanity is just a click away.

Krimedog

Since i have DVR on my tv, i have almost any show that has disney world in it, taped, and that is what i do to pass the time. Discovery and travel channel usually have stuff on, and it tides you over. Also spending time on Disney websites seems to get you gearded up for the big trip

JeffC

Oh man! Do I feel your pain!
I have only 4 days, but it's getting pretty brutal. Especially on this week-end since I don't have work. This week-end, I've packed and repacked my suitcase 4 or 5 times, looked at the satalite view of WDW to get my bearings since I'm driving to Car Care Center, and ironed several clothing items. Me, a male, ironing. Now how bad to I have it?!?!
I've been checking this sight about every 2 hours, and I'm drinking wine by the gallon just to get to sleep cause I'm sooooooo excited.:p :p :p :p

Choya

Spend more time here! :lol:

Seriously, I find reading and posting on WDWMagic helps a lot. Some days sanity is just a click away.

MontyMon is right. That's how I make it from one trip to the next. Don't know how much longer I'll be able to make two trips a year with a SECOND college tuition on the very near horizon.

enough

a tradition that i started with my last few trips was to watch old Disney films in the weeks leading up to the trip - my favorite that i save for the couple nights just before leaving is The Swiss Family Robinson.

ravensworth

S-L-O-W-L-Y the days pass

I have just over a month to go and this weather can't make me get there any sooner! Patience, cause when I get there it will be all over and then time to head home! :zipit: Looking forward for a nice brew(s) at the Canadian pavilion @ Epcot! MMmm Beer!

Skipper Dan

I have about 50 days remaining to my first Disney trip in many years. Obviously, the time can't pass by soon enough until then. Does anyone have any tips or things they like to do, to make the remaining days go by and to get us ready for the big trip. Sometimes, those 50 days seem like 500....:) (sorry..just realized this was posted in the wrong spot...rookie mistake)

Feel your pain man... I'm going with a friend April 21nd, and she lives about an hour closer to Disney, so we're leaving from her house, ANYWAY lol, I keep telling her I might be knocking at her door a week early hahaha.'

Well, I've watched the Vacation DVD over a 100,000 times. Gone to all the websites 200,000 times, and- well you get the picture! :D

Robfasto

I guess I could feel your pain if I ever knew more than a couple of weeks before I go... love those spur of the moment trips, that way you don't go crazy waiting.

Scooter

I watch my old WDW videos, and listen to Live 365 Disney Park Hopper radio on the internet.

I started a Disney Countdown on my refridgerator when I got down to 100 days.
I'm having second thoughts about it now though because I still have 47 days left until my next Disney World vacation and it seems to be going by waaaaay too slow.

Robfasto

I watch my old WDW videos, and listen to Live 365 Disney Park Hopper radio on the internet.

I started a Disney Countdown on my refridgerator when I got down to 100 days.
I'm having second thoughts about it now though because I still have 47 days left until my next Disney World vacation and it seems to be going by waaaaay too slow.

We tried that with our 6 year old Grand-daughter... even though it was only 10-14 days before we left when we gave her a calendar the smart little decided that if she X'd out all the days at once we could leave... ;)

mickeymouse2818

I like to listen to Live 365 Sorcerer Radio, it just plays endless Disney park music. I also like to read up on anything I can about Disney past and present along with a few sites about hidden mickeys and or Disney details. It gets me pumped up and ready to find all of the little hidden treasures or you can just keep yourself extremely busy with household what-not for 50 days, that will get the days going by fast :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom