Passholders can now add Dining Plans to Room only Reservations

Below is the e-mail that I recieved from Disney this morning:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

New! Passholders can now book Room Only Plus Dining Offers! These exclusive offers allow Annual Passholders to book rooms with the addition of the Disney Dining Plan, Disney Deluxe Dining Plan and Wine add-on. These packages also include Magic Your Way Package benefits!
For more information and to book your package, contact the Walt Disney Travel Company directly at 407-828-8101 to book your reservations.
Regular operating hours are from 7am to 10pm EST daily.

A valid adult Annual Pass is required at check-in. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults (18 or older) per room. No group rates or other programs apply. Advance reservations required. All prices and terms of this offer are subject to change without notice.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if applicable on all correspondence.

Thank you!

I am on the phone right now adding the dining to a reservation in April.
:sohappy:

Crazy4WDW1

Update!

I just hung up with "Barrett" at WDW. I wanted to add DDP to my AP room only reservation for 2/28. I was told that it is only being offered if you travel between 3/30 and 5/21. No good for me, but hopefully for some others!

Upvote 0

Rob562

I just hung up with "Barrett" at WDW. I wanted to add DDP to my AP room only reservation for 2/28. I was told that it is only being offered if you travel between 3/30 and 5/21. No good for me, but hopefully for some others!

As an AP-rate was just released for those dates, perhaps it's a case of "starting with this discount code, and from now on" type of thing... Perhaps to go back and fiddle with older discounts had too many complications.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom