Passholder survey

Steph15251

Parking fee at the resorts?

My issue is that we get treated like crap. What would it take to give us a 10 or 20 percent discount at all qs restaurants? That is better than a percent off at stores which I have no interest in.
My twin is a cast member and she does not even get a 20 percent discount at some of the QSR’s.

peter11435

Parking fee at the resorts?

My issue is that we get treated like crap. What would it take to give us a 10 or 20 percent discount at all qs restaurants? That is better than a percent off at stores which I have no interest in.
Like crap? Lol

Why do you think you’re entitled to any discount?

Touchdown

As an AP I only expect unlimited access for a year, the other stuff is a nice benefit and TIW and mech discounts have definitely caused me to spend more, but they are not essential to my pass.

Resort benefits however are another story, andif they curtail them I’ll start staying at Bonnet Creek.

DisneyCane

The one thing that would make APs 1000x better is if they held back some percentage of FPs for passholders and distributed that portion via the app but similar to the old system. Get rid of the reservations so that passholders can be spontaneous and make last minute plans but have a chance to ride popular attractions with FP.

I live about 3 1/2 hours from WDW. The best part about have an AP used to be just deciding on a Friday afternoon to take a quick weekend trip on a whim. We never do that anymore because of FP+.

It's a royal pain to try and predict when we might want to go. Plus, without staying at a Disney resort it is near impossible to get FP for FOP, 7DMT or SDD.

If I get this survey I will definitely share these sentiments.

Kman101

If 'brutally honest' means that you were extremely negative in your response you can likely assume that response will be leveled out of the final result. It is common on surveys like this for the most extreme responses (in both directions) to be ignored as outliers and focus on the more balanced responses.

Separate from that however is that people need to stop thinking that the Annual Passport is some sort of a discount card that entitles them to discounts on everything they purchase on the WDW property. It is a park admission pass that includes many if not all days of the year (based on which level you purchase) and should be considered as nothing more than that. If you continued to demand discounts you are choosing to be chronically disappointed.

But "good business sense" means offering incentives for those passes to entice people to buy; yes park admission is obviously the biggest and best "perk" of the pass (and "free" parking). That's just how it works.

But I agree, folks (probably myself included in that) need to stop expecting and demanding perks and privileges. The pass IS the perk and privilege, but when they've offered previews, discounts, etc. folks expect that, that's just most people's human nature.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom