Passholder survey

deeevo

Original Poster
Just got this in my email. Asked alot of questions about value and my experience as a passholder. Would I be renewing ect.. also wanted me to compare the value of my passes compared to Busch Gardens and Universal. I was brutally honest
Screenshot_20191230-131934_BlueMail.jpg

Last edited:

disney4life2008

I surmise two things with regards to the AP survey:
1) no AP holder will say they are happy with the parking fee
2) Disney doesn't care, wont remove it and will, in fact, increase it.

Parking fee at the resorts?

My issue is that we get treated like crap. What would it take to give us a 10 or 20 percent discount at all qs restaurants? That is better than a percent off at stores which I have no interest in.

scottieRoss

Parking fee at the resorts?

My issue is that we get treated like crap. What would it take to give us a 10 or 20 percent discount at all qs restaurants? That is better than a percent off at stores which I have no interest in.
Wait, I just want to be clear here. Disney offers all kinds of discounts, but not the one you want? So you feel like you are treated like crap? I believe that is the definition of feeling entitled.
That being said, I am currently an AP holder and appreciate the discounts that we do get. I also have an annual pass for Schlitterbahn and Sea World San Antonio and Disney does more than Schlitterbahn for their passholders. Sea World offers better discounts and that still does not motivate me to go to Sea World unless I am entertaining out of town guests. I guess the moral of the story is the AP offers you a year of admissions to the best parks in the country. You get what you bought

donsullivan

Premium Member
Just got this in my email. Asked alot of questions about value and my experience as a passholder. Would I be renewing ect.. also wanted me to compare the value of my passes compared to Busch Gardens and Universal. I was brutally honest View attachment 437509

If 'brutally honest' means that you were extremely negative in your response you can likely assume that response will be leveled out of the final result. It is common on surveys like this for the most extreme responses (in both directions) to be ignored as outliers and focus on the more balanced responses.

Separate from that however is that people need to stop thinking that the Annual Passport is some sort of a discount card that entitles them to discounts on everything they purchase on the WDW property. It is a park admission pass that includes many if not all days of the year (based on which level you purchase) and should be considered as nothing more than that. If you continued to demand discounts you are choosing to be chronically disappointed.

Last edited:

disney4life2008

Wait, I just want to be clear here. Disney offers all kinds of discounts, but not the one you want? So you feel like you are treated like crap? I believe that is the definition of feeling entitled.
That being said, I am currently an AP holder and appreciate the discounts that we do get. I also have an annual pass for Schlitterbahn and Sea World San Antonio and Disney does more than Schlitterbahn for their passholders. Sea World offers better discounts and that still does not motivate me to go to Sea World unless I am entertaining out of town guests. I guess the moral of the story is the AP offers you a year of admissions to the best parks in the country. You get what you bought

Nice try. I live in Orlando and our discounts are horrible. But I appreciate the monthly payment plan.

deeevo

Original Poster
If 'brutally honest' means that you were extremely negative in your response you can likely assume that response will be leveled out of the final result. It is common on surveys like this for the most extreme responses (in both directions) to be ignored as outliers and focus on the more balanced responses.

Separate from that however is that people need to stop thinking that the Annual Passport is some sort of a discount card that entitles them to discounts on everything they purchase on the WDW property. It is a park admission pass that includes many if not all days of the year (based on which level you purchase) and should be considered as nothing more than that. If you continued to demand discounts you are choosing to be chronically disappointed.
Lol.. I do just fine financially to have to worry about discounts. People smart with their money evaluate if a large purchase is of value and not their money away. I was brutally honest in that I feel like I am starting to my money away.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Lol.. I do just fine financially to have to worry about discounts. People smart with their money evaluate if a large purchase is of value and not **** their money away. I was brutally honest in that I feel like I am starting to **** my money away.

If you feel that it seems time to find a different place to spend your entertainment dollars.

I just do not understand why people get so angry and self-righteous about all this stuff. If you feel it's too expensive or you're not getting the value you demand then don't purchase the service(s) Disney or any company offers and take your entertainment dollars somewhere else. I just do not understand those who continue to be incessantly angry at Disney but keep spending their money there- it makes no sense to me.

deeevo

Original Poster
If you feel that it seems time to find a different place to spend your entertainment dollars.

I just do not understand why people get so angry and self-righteous about all this stuff. If you feel it's too expensive or you're not getting the value you demand then don't purchase the service(s) Disney or any company offers and take your entertainment dollars somewhere else. I just do not understand those who continue to be incessantly angry at Disney but keep spending their money there- it makes no sense to me.
Who said I was angry? Should I not fill out the survey honestly? They sent it to me. I didn't call them and about anything. I spend thousands a year at Disney and on their products. Maybe they want honesty and not a fanboys opinion. I have 4 passes that I am about to renew and maybe they want and idea if I am going to.

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

Who said I was angry? Should I not fill out the survey honestly? They sent it to me. I didn't call them and ***** about anything. I spend thousands a year at Disney and on their products. Maybe they want honesty and not a fanboys opinion. I have 4 passes that I am about to renew and maybe they want and idea if I am going to.
"brutally honest"

and "*****"

......might be throwing some off a bit......

Not sure why you included "people smart with their money", "do just fine financially" and "spend thousands a year"......

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

Interesting. We haven't received one yet, but there's no telling what profiles they selected for this survey.
It is hard to say who might receive the survey. My guess would be one's chances of getting the survey is inversely related one's attendance pattern.......the less one attends the more likely one is to receive the survey.....

mhaftman7

I spend thousands a year at Disney and on their products. Maybe they want honesty and not a fanboys opinion.

Uhhhh. A LOT of people spend thousands every year. I am one of those people. I appreciate it for what is. When I am upset about something in their control, I’ll call them out. I call them on the phone or I send an email without prompt. If your “brutally honest” concern was so important to you, why’d you wait for them to reach out to you? Idk. I have a problem. I can’t give them enough of my money. Have a Magical New Year!

mhaftman7

It is hard to say who might receive the survey. My guess would be one's chances of getting the survey is inversely related one's attendance pattern.......the less one attends the more likely one is to receive the survey.....
OR.....They are targeting people named Scott. They are the brutally honest ones from what I hear!

/s

CAV

The "well known members " are all alike; sycophants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom