Passholder discounts Summer 2017

MySmallWorldof4

Oh...and if anyone is wondering, I booked at CBR and was able to apply the AP discount even tho they are offering the $75 per night GC. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to apply the discount because of that, but it worked! When I logged on it said not able to combine any offers or promos, but I'm guessing they don't count construction in that? :D
It's not the AP discount rate yet. It is just the regular offers right now. Hoping the AP comes out later this week. You can then modify your current price with the AP when that comes out.

Courtney6682

BWI and the Beach Club were fairly reasonable comparatively. But we're doing 2 MK days and 1 Pandora + HS day. It will be hot so the pool is a major factor.

I don't know what to do. If I wait then GF will probably be sold out. I'm not sure if I want to spend that much, in leaning towards No.
If I leave the MK resorts then we won't see the July 4th fireworks, breaks won't be as easy, and at that point is it really worth the heat and crowds of that week?

Help!!!! Tell me what to do.lol

Before I suggested BWI and WL I was actually going to say to you that this is the universes way of telling you no to do it lol

MySmallWorldof4

BWI and the Beach Club were fairly reasonable comparatively. But we're doing 2 MK days and 1 Pandora + HS day. It will be hot so the pool is a major factor.

I don't know what to do. If I wait then GF will probably be sold out. I'm not sure if I want to spend that much, in leaning towards No.
If I leave the MK resorts then we won't see the July 4th fireworks, breaks won't be as easy, and at that point is it really worth the heat and crowds of that week?

Beach Club has the best pool. Simple decision.

MySmallWorldof4

Oops. Just read that you wanted to see the 4th fireworks assuming from the resort. Well you could stay elsewhere and just do a dinner at the other resorts like Poly or GF and watch fireworks from the beach maybe, or if BC is really not your thing, then skip it.

21stamps

Original Poster
Oops. Just read that you wanted to see the 4th fireworks assuming from the resort. Well you could stay elsewhere and just do a dinner at the other resorts like Poly or GF and watch fireworks from the beach maybe, or if BC is really not your thing, then skip it.

They close them off to non resort guests on the 4th. At least they did at Poly last year. Tikiman said that mostly likely all MK resorts will be restricted to resort guests only this year.

MySmallWorldof4

They close them off to non resort guests on the 4th. At least they did at Poly last year. Tikiman said that mostly likely all MK resorts will be restricted to resort guests only this year.
You mean if you are not a resort guest for Poly you could not book a dinner at O'hana on the 4th? I can't believe that.

21stamps

Original Poster
You mean if you are not a resort guest for Poly you could not book a dinner at O'hana on the 4th? I can't believe that.

You could book a dinner, but you were not allowed on the beach. They posted photos on FB. Only guests with dining reservations or resort guests thru the gate, and all resort guests had wrist bands. CMs were checking wrist bands once people were outside.

p.a.m.

@21stamps , @Courtney6682 , @p.a.m. , @sophie_the_pooh , @mouserrificmom Summer rates came out this AM. They are general public rates and not Passholder though. It is up to 25% off.
Thanks @MySmallWorldof4 ! I just booked a 5 day stay in late July at GF club level for myself and 2 girlfriends while my son is having a visit with grandparents. Got the full 25% off. It'll be split 3 ways so it comes out very reasonable, all things considered. Thanks again. I hope you found something that works for you too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom