Passholder discounts Summer 2017

MySmallWorldof4

Capture.PNGresortrate.PNG

Capture.PNGresort2.PNG

BigRedDad

No good for us. The only Value resort is still $1,000 for our week. Can't stand to stay in a coffin when I can stay in a 2BR deluxe for less.

Courtney6682

Oh...and if anyone is wondering, I booked at CBR and was able to apply the AP discount even tho they are offering the $75 per night GC. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to apply the discount because of that, but it worked! When I logged on it said not able to combine any offers or promos, but I'm guessing they don't count construction in that? :D

21stamps

Original Poster
Oh...and if anyone is wondering, I booked at CBR and was able to apply the AP discount even tho they are offering the $75 per night GC. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to apply the discount because of that, but it worked! When I logged on it said not able to combine any offers or promos, but I'm guessing they don't count construction in that? :D
Awesome!!!

21stamps

Original Poster
What about Boardwalk or WL again?
BWI and the Beach Club were fairly reasonable comparatively. But we're doing 2 MK days and 1 Pandora + HS day. It will be hot so the pool is a major factor.

I don't know what to do. If I wait then GF will probably be sold out. I'm not sure if I want to spend that much, in leaning towards No.
If I leave the MK resorts then we won't see the July 4th fireworks, breaks won't be as easy, and at that point is it really worth the heat and crowds of that week?

Help!!!! Tell me what to do.lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom