Party Season 2021

yonafunu

Will be the same for christmas nights at MK ? all the tickets will be gone in a few hours ? I have planned to be at WDW from 26th november to 13 december and i wish to do 2 christmas nights (i loved halloween party at MK ! i hope this will be the same for christmas nights).
Two years ago, there was tickets for halloween even 3/4 days before the date...

TTA94

Will be the same for christmas nights at MK ? all the tickets will be gone in a few hours ? I have planned to be at WDW from 26th november to 13 december and i wish to do 2 christmas nights (i loved halloween party at MK ! i hope this will be the same for christmas nights).
Two years ago, there was tickets for halloween even 3/4 days before the date...

That’s the unfortunate part this year, for obvious reasons, I feel like most nights if not all will sell out way in advance. We will see. But perhaps they could open up additional tickets as the time gets closer depending on capacity allowed at that time.

HairyChest

Debuting on July 4th or that weekend sounds like that would be a disaster. Sure guests would need a park reservation, but even with that capacity it may be bad. Then you’ll get many who will attempt to watch from outside the parks.
That’s why it will be announced closer to the date.

pdude81

DCBaker's post went AWOL, but I'm excited. Perhaps created as a new thread.

Now to announce the Oogie Boogie Bash

dreday3

Sooo, I'm reserving judgement on Boo Bash until we see the price. As it stands, no parade, meet/greets or fireworks. Not sure if what they are going to charge will be worth it for 3 hours. I have to admit some disappointment to no parade plans, even all the way in October.

I said elsewhere, if they bring some form of after hours back to AK or DHS too, I'd rather pay for that in October than 3 hours in MK with spooky music. :D

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Sooo, I'm reserving judgement on Boo Bash until we see the price. As it stands, no parade, meet/greets or fireworks. Not sure if what they are going to charge will be worth it for 3 hours.

I said elsewhere, if they bring some form of after hours back to AK or DHS too, I'd rather pay for that in October than 3 hours in MK with spooky music. :D
@MansionButler84 I guess things changed....

To Universal then?

themarchhare

Sooo, I'm reserving judgement on Boo Bash until we see the price. As it stands, no parade, meet/greets or fireworks. Not sure if what they are going to charge will be worth it for 3 hours. I have to admit some disappointment to no parade plans, even all the way in October.

Let's be real - prices will be 100+.

asianway

Once In a lifetime photo backdrops

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom