Party Season 2021

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Same! Historically, it looks like Tuesdays and Fridays are the August days to avoid if you want to work around the party. We'll have to wait and see, though. I know my inner Karen is going to start raging if WDW decides to wait until the last minute -- as in, anytime after 60 days out when dining ADRs are already made and park reservations start to become unavailable -- to announce the dates.
Thanks I will keep an eye out. One of my MK days is a Tuesday the other is a Friday... of course lol

TTA94

Wonder if EF could happen on July 4th? Definitely not Harmonious, still think October at the earliest for that.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
What if they ask nicely with announcements every 5 min?
“Please clear the hub. We know you know we lie when we say excellent viewing locations are still available in Tomorrowland and Liberty square despite seeing the quintessential image of fireworks over the castle from Main Street since June 1975. Thank you and have a magical evening”

Gillyanne

Intresting MK will still celebrate MNSSHP 25 this year when it was last year(Canceld because of COVID of course)

I guess since they didn't have it, they're calling it the 25th year the party has happened (vs. since it's start).

They totally used that 25 logo on last years merch though (for the parties that didn't happen) It's on the bottom of the mug I got from the outlets...

1620327085734.png

kiddoRN

Will all MK fireworks be paid ticketed events in the fall? We are going mid-October and was thinking about a dessert party depending on crowds, but I don't think those will be back yet. Considering trying MNSSHP for the first time... :)

CntrlFlPete

The last time they had parties, was admission still less than a day ticket at MK? We stopped being AP'ers/going to Disney some years back yet we always planned to stop in at one of the parties but it just never worked out.

Now, we live a lot closer (can visit w/o hotel stays and such) but w/o an AP program we are just in waiting, but the parties (back then to me) were always a better value in that it cost less than a day at the park and if it was not raining, you could get a lot of rides in (especially if they still let you in early) --- man, I miss the Princess/Pirate party!!

But have the understood this now so I assume the price is the same or more than a 1 day park ticket? (I know we do not know for this year, just wonder what 2019 was like compared to what $109 if we wanted to visit the MK for a full day.

Robbydj13

How soon will the website crash if they start selling tickets tomorrow?
It will be insane

I just helped a friend book a trip for Mid-October and there was a lot of availability. I just looked at that same week again and there was hardly any hotels available. I think people are booking in anticipation

Robbydj13

I booked Universal for October months ago. Glad I did when I did.
I don’t blame ya! But I was shocked just how much it had filled up and sold out in 2 days. My friend literally booked POP for a week on Tuesday, and there was so many choices. Today, there was only All Star and one of the Deluxe resorts.…Wild times

TTA94

I assume a decision has been made but know they were concerned about just how Hub-centric it is. I personally would celebrate the return of Hallowishes. They’ll either be specific tomorrow or just say “...the return of Halloween-themed fireworks” and be noncommittal.

I’d definitely love to see the return of Hallowishes. I also agree they will likely use the wording of “Halloween themed fireworks”. Or Stay tuned as we get closer to the debut of MNSSHP for details on entertainment.

TTA94

Maybe its just me but honestly if they do use the word Fireworks at all in the announcement of MNSSHP and it doesn’t come along with a announcement of regular fireworks returning, it’s going to give off the impression to some that attending MNSSHP is the only way to see fireworks again at WDW. Could be true, we don’t know yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom