Parks are closing at 3 today

fillerup

I guess they have to make the best call that they can, but this thing looks to be staying well south of us and it's only slightly blustery and drizzly.

Oh well.

The parks are NOT closing at 3. Im at the resort, staying at WL and just looked at WDW today. There is a bar scrolling along the bottom saying "The Walt Disney World Resort is operating as normal today, Tuesday August 19th as follows: Magic Kingdom 8-10pm, Epcot 8-9pm, Disney's Hollywood Studios 8-10pm, Disney's Animal Kingdom 8-7pm (Evening Extra Magic Hours 7-10pm), Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks 9-8pm."

Your friend was misinformed.

DisneyStud21

Yea your friend must of lied to you. All the parks are open. Try calling Disney. Im about to head out to the parks :) Guess you are staying in since you think the parks are closed. Haha

benji

If anyone cares Sea World and Aquatica will close at at 5:00. And Discovery Cove will close at 5:30. Wet N Wild did not open today. Disney and Universal is still open. The wait times in Disney World must be short but I'll rather see the parks on a sunny day. I don't think its worth injury. It's getting really bad out here and it's just a tropical storm!

bayoutinkbelle

Man, this is the best time to GO to the parks! Foul weather keeping people away? Grab a poncho or just get wet and enjoy the shorter lines!

I was there for Wilma and the parks opened that day at noon. By then, the weather was beautiful and cool (a tab windy though :)) and the parks were practically deserted. It was a great time to visit.

xtimMOOthyx

We received a voicemail from the front desk this afternoon that WDW is running on their regular schedule and all parks will open tomorrow as planned. I was considering going to DHS later to get on Midway Mania (since the wait earlier was 60 mins.), but I don't feel like having to wear my $4 garbage bag.

Its only drizzling and windy now and we're actually doing laundry at the quiet pool. The hot tub is nice right now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom