News Parking lot at Disney's Animal Kingdom is at capacity (Jan 4 2018)

tissandtully

They have different little carts with some photographs and books on the different countries accompanied by a CM from that country. There's usually one by he Flights of Wonder theater and a few more scattered around. It's always very interesting having a conversation with someone from Thailand or somewhere else that is so different from us but really so similar as well.
There's usually one after the exit of KS.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
But you're probably stoked for the Bengals playoff game this weekend anyway.
Who dat?
x354-q80.jpg

21stamps

But aren't we having fun?

Ugh. So no joke, my kid brought home a Steelers book from the school library a month ago. I inquired as to why. His response “I’m tired of being a Bengals fan, I’m switching to the Steelers.”
My response to that- “Steelers fans aren’t allowed to live this house.”
What my 7 year old said- “ok. I’ll move to Pittsburgh with a Steelers family.”

He has since begrudgingly agreed to remain a Bengals fan. Especially when I told him that Steelers fans aren’t allowed to have ice cream.
Yes, I resorted to blackmail. :)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Ugh. So no joke, my kid brought home a Steelers book from the school library a month ago. I inquired as to why. His response “I’m tired of being a Bengals fan, I’m switching to the Steelers.”

He has since begrudgingly agreed to remain a Bengals fan. Especially when I told him that Steelers fans aren’t allowed to have ice cream.

Ummm...the kid is right...

They just gave Marv a new contract...he's probably hanging out on South Beach with 'Tez right now...

bhg469

Bills fans are much nicer to Bengals fans.. Well now we are...

GlacierGlacier

I was there at Opening Day. While I don't have the numbers, I find it hard to believe there were as many yesterday as Opening Day. There was a 2 hour wait just to get into Pandora, and a separate line to get into the shop.
Me too. I went there two hours before Early Magic Hours that day and it still was just ridiculous to get in there. Though Expedition Everest was open and Dinosaur still peaked at maybe 110 minutes. The majority of people just were there for Pandora.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Wow, this used to be a very slow week to be there. It was actually one of my favorite times to visit back in the day. I guess it's true what they say - there is no slow time any more.

I'm a runner...
...but there's no denying that the marathon has made it miserable this time of year. Just like food and wine...it's "so much fun"...that all fun has been crushed by volume when Disney doesn't really Staff to accommodate it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom