Parking at Walt Disney World parks

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
The receipt process is new, but in recent years they've been largely arbitrary about the extent they're going to harass the AP holders...

Passholder reaction:

awru2o.jpg

DisneyCane

On an unrelated note. When I drove in today they had the digital sign displaying a message, “due to inclement weather please self park”. In other words “it’s raining and we don’t want to stand in the lot and direct cars”. It was really great though, drove right up to the front and found a good spot!

I'm guessing lightning detectors detected lightning in the area. It's probably quite the liability to have CMs standing in a big open parking lot during a thunderstorm.

s8film40

I'm guessing lightning detectors detected lightning in the area. It's probably quite the liability to have CMs standing in a big open parking lot during a thunderstorm.
Oh they had CM’s standing out. One at the preferred entrance and one at the disabled parking entrance, they just didn’t have cast members directing cars to rows and spots. There wasn’t really any lightning just a slow drizzle that went on most of the afternoon/evening.

Goofyernmost

Because that's his shtick.
No, my shtick is to stop having news and opinion intertwined as if it is all fact. The fact that they were giving receipts was news, the postulation that this was going to cause a slow down in parking (stated as if the line is going to stretch all the way down World Drive to Rte 192 was implied hyperbole) The seconds that will result from that will not fill a thimble and even though I can be quite anti Disney depending on the topic, this was an unnecessary negativity, unwarranted and unproven. That's all I was saying. If that is my shtick, then I'm fine with that. Report news or report opinion. Do not link them together with no detailed information backed by solid fact, not altered reality. That was all I ever said, it was the rest of you that decided it was important to carry it further. The news was that AP holders were going to have to stop long enough to be handed a receipt. End of story!

Biff215

No, my shtick is to stop having news and opinion intertwined as if it is all fact. The fact that they were giving receipts was news, the postulation that this was going to cause a slow down in parking (stated as if the line is going to stretch all the way down World Drive to Rte 192 was implied hyperbole) The seconds that will result from that will not fill a thimble and even though I can be quite anti Disney depending on the topic, this was an unnecessary negativity, unwarranted and unproven. That's all I was saying. If that is my shtick, then I'm fine with that. Report news or report opinion. Do not link them together with no detailed information backed by solid fact, not altered reality. That was all I ever said, it was the rest of you that decided it was important to carry it further. The news was that AP holders were going to have to stop long enough to be handed a receipt. End of story!
And that’s your opinion, which many of us disagree with based on personal experience. No one was exaggerating or being negative.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom