Parking at different hotels

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
There were no signs that said pool for guest only, with the exception of Beach and Yacht club, on our last trip a couple weeks ago, we ate and swam at: AoA, Pop, Contemporary, Poly, Wilderness and Port Orleans(both of them) It did surprise me we could swim at poly, the people who work there actually opened the gate for us and said have fun
Breaking the rules and getting away with it doesn't mean the rules don't exist.

wdwfan22

There were no signs that said pool for guest only, with the exception of Beach and Yacht club, on our last trip a couple weeks ago, we ate and swam at: AoA, Pop, Contemporary, Poly, Wilderness and Port Orleans(both of them) It did surprise me we could swim at poly, the people who work there actually opened the gate for us and said have fun

That's BULL. Signs are posted at every Disney Resort pool that state the pool is for Registered Guests ONLY! I can't believe people enjoy sneaking into a resort to use a pool. That is trash in my opinion. If you want to use the pool pay to stay at that resort.

Dave B

That's BULL. Signs are posted at every Disney Resort pool that state the pool is for Registered Guests ONLY! I can't believe people enjoy sneaking into a resort to use a pool. That is trash in my opinion. If you want to use the pool pay to stay at that resort.
There are signs posted at three pools that is it, you should relook and even ask next time you go, you all are not correct on this one

jaklgreen

There are signs posted at three pools that is it, you should relook and even ask next time you go, you all are not correct on this one

Do you expect to have the same sign posted every 20 feet for you so there is no doubt of their meaning? Seriously, one sign stating that the pools are for registered guests should be sufficient.

Tom P.

Here's a few of the signs that don't exist:

Attachments

• CSR-Pool-Rules-Sign.jpg
    CSR-Pool-Rules-Sign.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 54
  • poolrules.jpg
    poolrules.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7402.jpg
    IMG_7402.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Pool-Rules-signage-grand-floridian-resort-walt-disney-world.jpg
    Pool-Rules-signage-grand-floridian-resort-walt-disney-world.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 50

HwdStudio

Parking at the Grand Floridian is currently restricted to guests staying at the resort or with a dining reservation and it being strictly enforced. The same is true for the other monorail resorts and Epcot area resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom