Parking At A Resort and Taking The MonoRail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocko57

We are staying on at the All Star Movies. I was thinking of this: Driving to another Disney Resort (i.e. The Comtemporary) and parking there then riding the Monorail to Magic Kingdom. This will give us a chance to enjoy the monorail and avoid the parking at MK.

Thoughts?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
If you are not paying for the Poly or the Contemporary and you are parking their to avoid the busses, etc. You ARE A CHEAPO. Spend the money and stay at those resorts, otherwise leave the parking lots for those who have paid for them. Just because you rationalize it in your head does not mean that it is not classless and pathetic.

If she's already paying to stay at the resorts, then how is she being cheap? Try reading what she writes before throwing some inane comment like that out there. Throwing insults at someone when you can't even follow what they are saying doesn't make them classless and pathetic.....

Upvote 0

mrbghd

If she's already paying to stay at the resorts, then how is she being cheap? Try reading what she writes before throwing some inane comment like that out there. Throwing insults at someone when you can't even follow what they are saying doesn't make them classless and pathetic.....

She stated she was not staying at those resorts. She was staying at different Disney hotels. therefore she is taking advantage of a perk that she is not entitled. Try taking a class in comprehension before getting involved in adult conversations.

Upvote 0

mrbghd

:rolleyes:

Far from cheap and classless and pathetic..you have no idea who I am or anything about my financial status...if Disney security is allowing me to park there and go to MK ..which I tell them I am doing...I will continue to do it.

QUOTE]

Cheap, classless, and pathetic have no relationship to your financial status. They invlove your inner being. If you are not paying to stay at the Poly or the Contemp, then you are in fact classless. As far as taking the last parking spot, not to worry, there will always be a parking spot for me. I'm glad to know that security guards let you in when you tell them your plans. This will be brought up and corrected. Hopefully, you being on these boards telling this to the world has not just cost some CM's their jobs.....

Upvote 0

maggiegrace1

She stated she was not staying at those resorts. She was staying at different Disney hotels. therefore she is taking advantage of a perk that she is not entitled. Try taking a class in comprehension before getting involved in adult conversations.

:rolleyes:

Far from cheap and classless and pathetic..you have no idea who I am or anything about my financial status...if Disney security is allowing me to park there and go to MK ..which I tell them I am doing...I will continue to do it.

QUOTE]

Cheap, classless, and pathetic have no relationship to your financial status. They invlove your inner being. If you are not paying to stay at the Poly or the Contemp, then you are in fact classless. As far as taking the last parking spot, not to worry, there will always be a parking spot for me. I'm glad to know that security guards let you in when you tell them your plans. This will be brought up and corrected. Hopefully, you being on these boards telling this to the world has not just cost some CM's their jobs.....
You are a troll...and my inner being is perfectly fine. I could steal from the pope and still be better then you...

Also this has been talked about for years on here and other forums and people say the same things and I do not think anyone will lose any job over this...and it happens all the time and like people reusing mugs and sleeping 6 to a room will probably go on forever.

I have no time for fools like you and will not care what you say anymore because you are going to go on my ignore list with the few other posters I have on there who have nothing of any interest to say on here...just like I am sure others will do to you if you keep posting. Responding to you has been a waste of my precious time.

:wave:

Did you just join to post in this thread?

Upvote 0
I know of a lot of guest that like to park all day long at DTD, go to a resort, go to the parks and come back to DTD. Thing is, buses stop at a certain time at DTD :brick:I wouldn't blame guest, it's wrong to do that but at 14 dollars a pop, parking fees are getting ridiculous.

My boyfriend and I do park at resorts but we're usually there eating or just hanging around an yes we're allowed to do that for a certain amount of time.

We're not there all day long like some people which that, to me, can be a problem especially if you're staying there and can't find any parking. We're there like 2 hours the most, and we park super far away. And never had we had a problem with checking in as well. Most of the time security says "welcome home." and we have to say, "oh no, we're just eating at the lounge today." and we flash him some ID and we're good to go.

Contemporary allows parking to MK so that issue should be dropped. At least the parking lot on the left hand side does.

As far as calling someone cheap on this board it's tasteless no matter what your opinion is. With the economy being the way it is, I think we'll try anything to save any amount of money we can. If that means parking at a resort to some people, then by all means, they'll eventually get caught or they prob won't. The world is too huge to keep track at all the resorts sadly. =/

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

You truly are just a hateful little troll, aren't you?

First of all, what about someone coming to eat at the Poly, Contemporary or Grand Floridian? Are they cheap for coming over, eating there, and then going to the parks? As for the security guards, they ask my purpose for being there, but unlike you, don't judge my validity for parking beyond that. And how in the world would someone parking at these resorts cost a CM their job? I myself usually use valet parking, so that actually provides jobs. But considering there are large number of spaces for those who do not wish to valet park, I don't think WDW is losing money there (or is going to fire a CM for someone parking there, regardless of the circumstances).

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
As uasual, this has become a heated topic with people starting to throw personal insults around. Sigh.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom