Park you could skip

Yenfid

AK is alright, but there isn't enough to do there yet. I took my Mother to Disney, her first time in 26 years, and while she liked AK, we were done by 1. Okay we skipped, the Safaris, and River Rapids, but we did everything else. No wait, we also skipped Conservation Station.

My Mother would rate the parks this way.

1. Disney/MGM
2. Epcot
3. AK
4. MK-The reason this park was last is because it was very hot the day we went and very crowded and we were there for 13 hours. Plus we both got sick of screaming kids, people speaking in different tounges, and misbehaving kids. She said she has out grown the MK. It is for young people and new families.

Me, I would rate the parks this way

1. MK
2. Epcot
3. Disney/MGM
4. AK

Hmm, they way they were built. Funny.

Ringo8n24

You cannot skip any of the parks. If you do, there is always something you hated to not be able to see. We went to the Daytona 500 and wanted to hit at least one Disney park since that is all we had time for. We chose Epcot since it was Valentine's Day and we could have a romantic dinner, but gosh each other park had at least something that I wanted to be able to see while there. Proving, it is best to not skip any of them.:)

ClarkWGriswold

Shame on You...

...how could you skip any park if you had the chance to go to WDW.

Everyone has their favorites at each park but you never know when something will happen to change your love of a park.

Personally, AK is the park that we tend to skip the most. It's not that we don't like it, it's just that mostly we only have 2-3 days at the parks and we never find time for it. But if we had more time in WDW we would definitely go.

Sorry AK fans if I offended you!

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
I'm sorry but I will have to agree that Epcot is pathetic. I hate to admit it, but it's so boring and I always end up wanting to slit my wrists while I'm there. I haven't been on M:S yet so that'll be the only reason I will go....

DisneyrazZ

i wouldnt go as far as slitting my wrists now.....but it definitely isnt one of my top priorities when i go :lol:

hopefully M:S will make Epcot a more worthwhile place to visit....the main reason i go is just to see the big ball :lookaroun
....couldnt remember what it is technically called...heh

-DisneyrazZ

StevenT

Originally posted by DisneyrazZ

the main reason i go is just to see the big ball :lookaroun
....couldnt remember what it is technically called...heh

-DisneyrazZ

Uhh... try Spaceship Earth.

I'd skip Animal Kingdom. EPCOT may be lacking in e-ticket attractions, but it is classic, and the World Showcase makes it worth the price of admission alone. Animal Kingdom is seriously lacking in e-ticket attractions and I've been to one too many zoos to be impressed with animal exhibits.

Oh and I usually do skip AK. It's either skip it or spend 30 minutes in the park walking to Dinosaur, riding it twice and walking back to the busses. :D

jaime_1234

It would be REALLY hard for me to skip a park when I go...I'd feel like I was missing something when I left. But if I absolutely had to skip one, it would probably by AK. Not because I don't like it, but just because I like the other ones better :)

barnum42

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
DAK is fastly becoming my favorite park...it's always changing...and you can always see something that you've never seen before.

Originally posted by DisneyrazZ
I personally love Animal Kingdom...when I first went, I didn't like it, but when I actually had time (on an 8 day trip) to explore it, I took my time and thoroughly enjoyed it....and i didnt even do everything! maybe that was because it was a cool rainy day when i went or maybe it was just one of those things you just need to stop and explore slowly....i find it a great relaxer compared to the hustling through the other parks...if you hustle through animal kingdom, i think you will be disappointed...anyways, 'nuff said! :D

Hey! I'm no longer the weirdo of the boards for being the only one who loves Animal Kingdom :sohappy:

barnum42

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Blizzard Beach - No one deserves the torture of seeing me in a bathing suit. :brick:
If that's torture, then strap me to a rack and bring it on sweetie :animwink:

Budahman

When we go to WDW, on our first FULL day, we usually spend all morning til around 3pm at Animal Kingdon, and then we spend the remainder of the day at MGM.
There isnt much at all to do at MGM. What is there, anyone can do in maybe 2-3 hours tops. Anyone can easily spend at least 5-6 hours at AK.
If we had to skip one, it's totally MGM, but to date we never have skipped it just to let you know.
Oh yea....my wife agrees with me. :)

mwc1996

I must be missing something. On our last trip we saved AK until the last day and we really wish we hadn't. We spent too much time in line for Dinosaur and missed most of the shows. My wife is a Vet Tech so we spent a bunch of time at Conservation station also. I'm not really into anilmals but I enjoyed it. KS is probably my favorite ride in all of Disney!:D

I would skip Epcot if I had to skip one. There just isn't too much there to entertain me. I must be missing something when I go there if everyone else loves it so much but I just don't see it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom