Park Savers Tickets

Gartdog

Has anyone used parksavers.com to purchase tickets? Is this a legit site? If you do purchase through them, can you link your tickets to your Magic Band and My Disney Experience from home or do you have to go to the ticket window at the park?

AndrewsJ

I've never heard of them. If the price is too good to be true it probably is. Most discount seekers use Undercover Tourist or Maple Leaf. Most discounted Disney tickets are just a few dollars off.

ETA - I just checked out the site and read the terms and conditions. It sounds legit and says tickets can be linked to Magic Bands but may not be linkable until 72 hours after purchase. Maybe someone here will know more about it. I'm an AP so I don't buy tickets. This are fairly big discounts though. I didn't realize Disney tickets could be so deeply discounted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

1) If you're unsure or nobody can recommend a ticket seller - then stay well clear.

2) Any (genuine) WDW ticket can be linked to your MDE - you just need the ticket number

Upvote 0

yensid67

try orlandofuntickets.com. They have almost every park and attraction listed and at the same price of the park sites...it is convenient to buy tickets in one place!

Upvote 0

glidden

We have used parksavers.com and undercovertourist.com. We had no problems with either site. We always check out both to find the best deals. Sometimes we found that they had to be linked to My Disney Experience within a certain time and used within a certain time. But they worked for us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom