Park Open Procedures

StaceyH_SD

This seems as good a place as any to ask this question since it’s related to park opening.

I haven’t been to WDW in years. Is EPCOT FW and WS opening at the same time a Covid-era thing or did that happen pre-Covid? If it’s a Covid thing I would love if they went back to the staggered opening.

Last edited:

zweltar

We haven’t hit rope drop in the first wave of people, but I do know that EPCOT was not really letting us in to any rides until almost 11 the other day.

threvester

Epcot yesterday..took gondola to interna tional gateway...they let us scan at arrival and then held us at starbucks until about half hpur before open..

threvester

One thing i should mention bout animal kingdom was they did not open parking until 7am.our bus from pop arrived at 7 and we were the first people at the turnstiles...traffic was backed way up that highway (not sure of the name)

hopemax

This seems as good a place as any to ask this question since it’s related to park opening.

I haven’t been to WDW in years. Is EPCOT FW and WS opening at the same time a Covid-era thing or did that happen pre-Covid? If it’s a Covid thing I would love if they went back to the staggered opening.
Covid thing.

I expect when Ratatouille opens, it will be back to the old way. Park opens at 9, but you can get to Norway and France (if your visit was long enough ago, you might not have experienced being able to get to Norway and the French pastry shop at 9), rest of WS opens at 11.

StaceyH_SD

Covid thing.

I expect when Ratatouille opens, it will be back to the old way. Park opens at 9, but you can get to Norway and France (if your visit was long enough ago, you might not have experienced being able to get to Norway and the French pastry shop at 9), rest of WS opens at 11.
Thanks! And yeah I haven’t been to WDW since the early 2000s so France and Notrway didn’t open early. I’m going in late August so I’d love if it changes back by then but no worries if it doesn’t.

threvester

Like ak yesterday...they held all busses until 7 am sharp.we are first again.
.driving now puts you at a distinct disadvantage...edit to add. At magic kingdom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom