Park Music Ringtones?

leifink

you can get some disney ring tones if you access 3gforfree.com through your cellphone's browser, the disney ring tones are in the theme section, oh yea, and they are free if you do it from your phone!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
My phone is full of MIDI tones - so long as it`s not a monophonic handset (the old style single beep rings) they`ll work.

Mimi

If your phone has voice record you can just record a snipet from your stereo and then set it as a ringtone. These can actually sound pretty good.

Sledge

Account Suspended
I just uploaded...

Main Street Electrical Parade (Rock Version)
Fantasmic
Pink Elephants (Rock Version)
El Rio Del Tiempo

For some reason the "rock versions" sound a lot better once on the phone.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I make mine in mp3 format. If your phone supports it it is by far the easiest way. I use Sony Vegas to edit the file down to about 30-35 seconds, increase the recording volume and record in a 64k format. All of this will save space on your phone and allow you to have more ring tones on the same phone. I download them via a USB data cable and Motorola phone tools software.

If you have an mp3 you want to use PM me and might be able to do a quick edit for you.

SewIn2Disney

Last year my sister recorded a voice memo of a favorite ride in Hersheypark (her fave park) and was able to turn it into a ring tone.
Last week I came across a great mp3 of the TTA and wanted to turn it into a ringtone. So I voice memo recorded it, but now my sister can't remember how she turned it into a ringtone.
Could anyone give better directions on how to do it? Or, someone mentioned downloading it to their phone, could you give detailed instructions? Or is there a website you all learned from?
Thanks for any help!

I have the monorail spiel, TTA, Mickey's voice telling me to pick up the phone, and part of Splash mtn ready to become ring tones!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
SewIn2Disney said:
Last year my sister recorded a voice memo of a favorite ride in Hersheypark (her fave park) and was able to turn it into a ring tone.
Last week I came across a great mp3 of the TTA and wanted to turn it into a ringtone. So I voice memo recorded it, but now my sister can't remember how she turned it into a ringtone.
Could anyone give better directions on how to do it? Or, someone mentioned downloading it to their phone, could you give detailed instructions? Or is there a website you all learned from?
Thanks for any help!

I have the monorail spiel, TTA, Mickey's voice telling me to pick up the phone, and part of Splash mtn ready to become ring tones!
The way to convert a recording to a ring tone will vary by phone type and even your cell service. On your newer Motorola phones recordings are put in audio section of my stuff and can be directly assigned as a ring tone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom