Park Music Ringtones?

YensidJDG

If we download them to our pc's how would we get them onto our phone? If we are able to download the entire file to our phone, are we able to unzip them on a phone?

Thanks.

-Yensid

Magicalan

Download the zip file to your PC. Then unzip it, and you'll have 40 MP3 files. You can then transfer these files individually to your phone, via a USB or Bluetooth connection.

YensidJDG

Grrr....stupid old phone, it can't handle either bluetooth or usb. I guess it's time for a new one ;o)

Thanks anyways!

-YensidJDG

bsandersjr

YensidJDG said:
Grrr....stupid old phone, it can't handle either bluetooth or usb. I guess it's time for a new one ;o)

Thanks anyways!

-YensidJDG

If you go to your service provider's website, try to send them to your phone via text message with sound.

Ducky_Love

Does anyone know if these methods will work on the Sidekick II by TMobile? It is the best phone, but impossible to Disney tones .. :dazzle: Thanks!

Hurricane

You may also try uploading via Infrared Data Connection. Most newish laptops have Infrared ports which can link pretty easily to properly equipped cell phones.

If you have a Sprint PCS phone, you can follow the instructions here. You'll need Wavepad (as above) and the Qualcomm converter. [It took me forever to figure this out, so I thought I'd save some Sprint customers the hassle.]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom