Park Maps

goonie007

Original Poster
Did anyone that was at the celebration today happen to grab any extra park maps or buttons that they would be willing to help my collection out with :)

I would be forever grateful :wave:

rob0519

Did anyone that was at the celebration today happen to grab any extra park maps or buttons that they would be willing to help my collection out with :)

I would be forever grateful :wave:

Looks like there are some up on eBay already and they would be forever grateful if you send them $20.00 for the map. Capitalism is alive and well.

MickeyDent

I actually saw several people try to walk away with a stack and the cast members laid the law down. I'm sure some got away with it but, for the most part, they were pretty vigilant.

Bigart

eBay is loaded already..some are pretty pricey. America at it's finest.
They were limiting one per guest today. People were trying to grab stacks and cast members were saying no way Hose'. Crazy.

AEfx

There are people selling on eBay for a reasonable amount. One guy has them up for $3.95, free shipping.

Yes, it's still more than he paid (free) but better than those idiots charging $20, 30, or even some trying for over $100, ROFL.

rct247

The maps were easy to come by compared to the buttons. The buttons are worthy of those prices though.

Jakester

Yep we managed to get 5 maps, but they were out of buttons when we got there.

My mother and uncle got there around 12pm, and still got there
(i was there around 7:30am)

If anyone was an early bird, who remembers the dude handing out pins, before the turnstyles opened who kept calling out people's family members ?? I loved that guy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom