Park hours for November

Jayhawkie

Ok, so they have November on the WDW website, but why aren't the hours posted? The family and I have to make our ADR"s on friday for our trip in Oct/Nov. Any one no what the hold up is?

Dean/Haszard

I dont know either but this is the date we have been waiting for also!! We are so excited to plan our trip and see the Christmas decorations I cannot wait! 1st time during the holidays. Our trip is from 11-16 thru 11-24! :xmas: Come on park hours!

Upvote 0

Jayhawkie

Original Poster
I know it is frustrating because we have four seperate groups that we have to try to getting dining for with each other on several days. We also want to plan our dining according to what parks are open for the EMH's. We did however get our MNSSHP tickets today for Halloween. My sister waited on the phone for a half an hour to get the tickets. Poor thing had to get up at 6am Kansas City time because the tickets went on sale at 7am Florida time. We are going Oct 30th through November 9th. I cannot wait!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Dean/Haszard

Nothing yet!? I went to school, got the DD6, we had lunch and I ran to check and still nothing? :confused: I thought these things were always posted the first of the month? We do have ADR's to make later this month but want to check which parks have EMHs. We are buying MVMCP tix tonight when DH gets home!(I want to use his clean credit card:xmas: ) I cannot wait for these hours to be posted! How sad. I have to go to work now and wont be home til after dinner! At least we are on east coast time so no earlier morning calls like you midwesterners! C'mon park hours! jen

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Please send Disney a note/letter/something to voice your dissapointment.

WDW's website sucks, and it has done so for a long time. It needs to be fixed but Disney wont do anything unless they feel there are enough complaints.

Upvote 0

AEfx

Yikes, simmah down now guys, LOL.

They just put the November calendar placeholder up in the last day or so. The hours say "unavailable" right now because they have not been released yet. This happens often, they will fill in/turn on the hours when they are finalized. It is not an "error" with their website (though I agree with Merf, their site generally stinks and I wouldn't book a trip on it to save my life). Contrary to popular belief it is not clockwork, they do not always post on the 1st of the month; besides, it's not even the end of the day yet.

Be greatful - up until not that long ago we didn't get park hours until TWO MONTHS out, and now we get them six. I'm sure the hours will be posted in the next day or so. I know we all want to plan down to the minute, but unless you are going for Cindy's breakfast you can wait a day or so. And if you are going for Cindy's, ressies always start at 8AM regardless of park hours.

They will come soon! I'm waiting for Nov. too!

AEfx

Upvote 0

WildcatDen

Just speculating here, because I was asking the same question. . .

I assume that they will post the schedule once the 180 day window is breached. I do not think that will happen until the 5th of May. Once that point is reached, you'd think they would have to post the hours or at least the EMH schedule for those making ADR's.

We are heading down for a Thanksgiving trip this year and are staying at CBR. Our ADR window opens up on May 21.

When we went over Thanksgivng 3 years ago, they had extended hours that week at the parks but did not have the evening EMH. Did they have both this past year? Meaning, was the MK open until 11:00 that week and then had EMH until 1:00 or 2:00?

Upvote 0

Dean/Haszard

Since we have time while we wait for park hours:snore: ...ok all you wonderful experts(I am not worthy!) We are not going to Cindy's but how difficult will it be to book Thanksgiving dinner at LTT? Should I be concerned nothing will be available and look into 2nd and 3rd choices for restaurants?

Upvote 0

L Fisher

I called 407-w-disney and the rep tried to tell me that the calendar wouldn't be up till the end of the month, but I told her that the calendar for Nov is up but hours are unavailable. I also explained how is anyone that's going the begining of November to plan for their ADR around park hours, etc if that's the case..Again she wasn't listening to me and she tried to tell me Oct hours didn't come up till recently which isn't true..So I didn't like her answer nor her attitude, so I called the Grand Gatherings line and explained to the rep what my concern was and that we have a large group of us going and we want to get our ADR taken care of soon since it's hard to get into Cindy's castle. The rep there told me the hours should be up this afternoon and understood where I was coming from..The rep took the extra time to check another system and said she sees the updates being processed and the hours should be up later this afternoon if not tomorrow for sure..I hope she's right because our 180 days starts tomorrow..:sohappy: So here's to wishin...

Upvote 0

farmgirl

I called 407-w-disney and the rep tried to tell me that the calendar wouldn't be up till the end of the month, but I told her that the calendar for Nov is up but hours are unavailable. I also explained how is anyone that's going the begining of November to plan for their ADR around park hours, etc if that's the case..Again she wasn't listening to me and she tried to tell me Oct hours didn't come up till recently which isn't true..So I didn't like her answer nor her attitude, so I called the Grand Gatherings line and explained to the rep what my concern was and that we have a large group of us going and we want to get our ADR taken care of soon since it's hard to get into Cindy's castle. The rep there told me the hours should be up this afternoon and understood where I was coming from..The rep took the extra time to check another system and said she sees the updates being processed and the hours should be up later this afternoon if not tomorrow for sure..I hope she's right because our 180 days starts tomorrow..:sohappy: So here's to wishin...

Thanks for the info I am waiting to book today as well. However I have been looking at past years operation hours and it apears that they just move all the hours up 1 day to accomidate the calander. At least thats what they appeaed to do the past couple of months that I checked. I know it probably don't make sence what I am saying but i dont know how else to explaain it.:hammer: So I figures out the extra magic hours from past y:hammer: ears with this years calander and wrote them down and figured out when I wanted my ADR. Than when they are released I should have very little changing to do. I figured it out for october and I never had to change a thing it worked out perfect:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Dean/Haszard

That is fantastic news! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Thanks for calling! I will check tonight and start the final planning. Our ADRs dont start til May21st but I want to check EMHs to get max park time! Thanks for your detective work:wave:

Upvote 0

L Fisher

I see that however I'm having a hard time clicking on the actual "day" to see what parades,fw, shows, etc will be taking place but because Epcot hours aren't out yet that's a given they're still updating..I'm just glad they're putting them out..I didn't want to get yelled out for telling you guys they should be out tonight..Whew!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

farmgirl

I see that however I'm having a hard time clicking on the actual "day" to see what parades,fw, shows, etc will be taking place but because Epcot hours aren't out yet that's a given they're still updating..I'm just glad they're putting them out..I didn't want to get yelled out for telling you guys they should be out tonight..Whew!:sohappy:

Yes they still must be posting the fine details....I don't think you had to worry about getting yelled at on this site. :lookaroun Everyone is always so happy and cheery:lol: ....aren't they:shrug: lol

Upvote 0

L Fisher

I called the "Grand Gatherings" line again to find out what kind of EMH were for each park..Meaning morning/evening since it doesn't say yet..Trying to plan as much as we can so we can make reservations..:sohappy:

Upvote 0

L Fisher

Sure..Now I only have the dates from the 1st thru the 8th..Anything after that you can call or wait...I'm sure you already know this but I thought I better bring it up..Morning is extra hour and evening is extra 3 hours in the park..Are you going to MNSSHP on Halloween?

11/1-MK-Morning
11/2-Epcot-Evening
11/3-MGM-Morning
11/4-MK-Evening
11/5 (2 parks)-AK-Morning-MGM-Evening
11/6-MGM-Morning
11/7-AK-Evening
11/8-MK-Morning-(I was hoping evening when I saw it online but it's not)

From now on I'm going to call the "Grand Gatherings" line instead of the main line they don't seem to know what's going on..Sounds like a training issue:hammer:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom