Park hours for November

Jayhawkie

Ok, so they have November on the WDW website, but why aren't the hours posted? The family and I have to make our ADR"s on friday for our trip in Oct/Nov. Any one no what the hold up is?

farmgirl

Sure..Now I only have the dates from the 1st thru the 8th..Anything after that you can call or wait...I'm sure you already know this but I thought I better bring it up..Morning is extra hour and evening is extra 3 hours in the park..Are you going to MNSSHP on Halloween?

11/1-MK-Morning
11/2-Epcot-Evening
11/3-MGM-Morning
11/4-MK-Evening
11/5 (2 parks)-AK-Morning-MGM-Evening
11/6-MGM-Morning
11/7-AK-Evening
11/8-MK-Morning-(I was hoping evening when I saw it online but it's not)

From now on I'm going to call the "Grand Gatherings" line instead of the main line they don't seem to know what's going on..Sounds like a training issue:hammer:

Thanks for the info...no we thought that it might be too busy on halloween day ...we didn't know cause we have never ever gone to MNSSHP before. So we picked the day before. How bout u?

Upvote 0

L Fisher

We're one of the 2000+ going on Halloween..Never been on Halloween but have gone on a different date and loved all of the party..Hopefully their calendars will be updated real soon with everything else we need to know....

Upvote 0

farmgirl

We're one of the 2000+ going on Halloween..Never been on Halloween but have gone on a different date and loved all of the party..Hopefully their calendars will be updated real soon with everything else we need to know....

yes hopefully they will do it soon, nobody around here can figure out why i need to plan so far ahead but i think it goes by alot faster if you plan. Have a great time.:wave:

Upvote 0

WildcatDen

Sure..Now I only have the dates from the 1st thru the 8th..Anything after that you can call or wait...I'm sure you already know this but I thought I better bring it up..Morning is extra hour and evening is extra 3 hours in the park..Are you going to MNSSHP on Halloween?

11/1-MK-Morning
11/2-Epcot-Evening
11/3-MGM-Morning
11/4-MK-Evening
11/5 (2 parks)-AK-Morning-MGM-Evening
11/6-MGM-Morning
11/7-AK-Evening
11/8-MK-Morning-(I was hoping evening when I saw it online but it's not)

From now on I'm going to call the "Grand Gatherings" line instead of the main line they don't seem to know what's going on..Sounds like a training issue:hammer:

So, No Epcot Morning EMH that week? Two MGM mornings, Saturday and Tuesday? I see that Saturday mornings were the morning EMH for October. It looks like Tuesday mornings in October were Epcot EMH.

Thanks for the info. Pretty close to the October schedule.

Upvote 0

Dean/Haszard

Ok- so here's a follow up question to these EMHs. Are they really worth it or do they make the parks so crowded that we should actually avoid those parks? We have 3 kids in our large group under the age of 9. They can hang fairly late but the mornings are slower. How crowded are the parks w/ EMHs in the evenings? :shrug: I am not feeling any love for the morning EMHs............

Upvote 0

MickeyTigg

The park hours are up today...just checked.

The November EMH dates are posted too...

November 2007

Morning Extra Magic Hours

Magic Kingdom® Park - November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Epcot® - November 10, 13, 20, 27
Disney-MGM Studios - November 3, 6, 17, 24
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - November 5, 12, 19, 26

Evening Extra Magic Hours

Magic Kingdom® Park - November 4, 11, 18, 26
Epcot® - November 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Disney-MGM Studios - November 5, 12, 19, 25
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - November 7, 14, 21, 28

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom