Park Hopping question

Wanderer23432

I’m leaving for Disney World tomorrow, we have park hopper tickets but I understand that at 2 if a park is at capacity then they won’t open up to park hopping. So what I’m wondering is what are the chances that the parks will be available to park hop. I wasn’t able to get an animal kingdom pass but would like to park hop one of the 3 days I’m there. And I just don’t know if I’m going to have a chance. Thanks in advance! I don’t know if this matters but I’m an annual passholder, and the person I’m traveling with has a park hopping ticket.

Wanderer23432

Original Poster
Hasn't happened.

Every park has been available for hopping every day since they started this.
Thanks for letting me know! That’s honestly a huge relief because this was a pretty last minute trip and the person I’m going with really wanted to see Pandora. I just couldn’t get reservations tp the park for both of us. I could as an annual pass holder but they couldn’t

Upvote 0

EdnaMode

Sorry to tag onto this but I have a related question and didn't want to start a whole new thread.

We are going to run down to Orlando shortly for a long weekend. There is no park pass availability on one of our days -- are you able to park hop somewhere after 2pm if you didn't enter a park for the morning? We've never tried this and I don't recall seeing it discussed.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Sorry to tag onto this but I have a related question and didn't want to start a whole new thread.

We are going to run down to Orlando shortly for a long weekend. There is no park pass availability on one of our days -- are you able to park hop somewhere after 2pm if you didn't enter a park for the morning? We've never tried this and I don't recall seeing it discussed.
You cannot.

Upvote 0

Wanderer23432

Original Poster

If I remember correctly, in order to park hop you need to have an original park reservation for that day.

Upvote 0

ilovelabs2021

No, you must go to your reserved park for the day before you can hop to another park at 2.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom