• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Park Hopping question

Wanderer23432

I’m leaving for Disney World tomorrow, we have park hopper tickets but I understand that at 2 if a park is at capacity then they won’t open up to park hopping. So what I’m wondering is what are the chances that the parks will be available to park hop. I wasn’t able to get an animal kingdom pass but would like to park hop one of the 3 days I’m there. And I just don’t know if I’m going to have a chance. Thanks in advance! I don’t know if this matters but I’m an annual passholder, and the person I’m traveling with has a park hopping ticket.

Wanderer23432

Original Poster
Hasn't happened.

Every park has been available for hopping every day since they started this.
Thanks for letting me know! That’s honestly a huge relief because this was a pretty last minute trip and the person I’m going with really wanted to see Pandora. I just couldn’t get reservations tp the park for both of us. I could as an annual pass holder but they couldn’t

Upvote 0

EdnaMode

Sorry to tag onto this but I have a related question and didn't want to start a whole new thread.

We are going to run down to Orlando shortly for a long weekend. There is no park pass availability on one of our days -- are you able to park hop somewhere after 2pm if you didn't enter a park for the morning? We've never tried this and I don't recall seeing it discussed.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Sorry to tag onto this but I have a related question and didn't want to start a whole new thread.

We are going to run down to Orlando shortly for a long weekend. There is no park pass availability on one of our days -- are you able to park hop somewhere after 2pm if you didn't enter a park for the morning? We've never tried this and I don't recall seeing it discussed.
You cannot.

Upvote 0

Wanderer23432

Original Poster

If I remember correctly, in order to park hop you need to have an original park reservation for that day.

Upvote 0

ilovelabs2021

No, you must go to your reserved park for the day before you can hop to another park at 2.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom