Park Hoppers @ Disney Store?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Hey Gang....question...

Can you purchase park hoppers at any of your local Disney Store Locations?

If so do you get your tickets then and there at the store....? Or do they send them (mail) to you? Or they give you a voucher or something...?...Can you get any kind of deal (discount) on them at the Store?

I am just pondering picking up a couple at my local Disney store....
Also....do they have an Experation date?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Most TDS's carrt 5 day park hoppers and 5,6, or 7 day park hopper-plus

Upvote 0

figmentmom

I always buy our multi-day park hopper passes in advance at our local Disney store, just to I don't have to waste time while I'm actuallyat WDW! Unused days on those passes do not expire, so the passes themselves don't have expiration dates.

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentmom
I always buy our multi-day park hopper passes in advance at our local Disney store, just to I don't have to waste time while I'm actuallyat WDW! Unused days on those passes do not expire, so the passes themselves don't have expiration dates.

Yeah..that is what I think I am going to do....buy my WDW vacation in chunks..:lol::)...I might buy the Park Hoppers in a week or 2 then...YAY!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Cookees

Great!!! Thanks for the info!!! I'm going to purchase my 5-day HP Passes from TDS!!! I, too, want to puchase my trip in chunks. I'm even thinking about overpaying my resort room balance, so then I can use my resort room keycard to pay for our meals and purchases and avoid carrying cash or traveler's checks!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom