park hopper plus water parks and more question

Poco909

k we got a 5 day park hopper plus water parks and more option. I was wondering how this works, can u hop to 2 water parks and a theme park or 2, or a water park, pleasure island and a themem park, or is it just only one water park, pleasure island,or etc and can hop to a theme park person day?? soo confuzzled..lol

JPVonDrake

k we got a 5 day park hopper plus water parks and more option. I was wondering how this works, can u hop to 2 water parks and a theme park or 2, or a water park, pleasure island and a themem park, or is it just only one water park, pleasure island,or etc and can hop to a theme park person day?? soo confuzzled..lol

The Park Hopper Option allows Guests to come and go as they please through all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park) on the same day, everyday for the length of the MYW ticket.

The Water Park Fun & More Option allows Guests to add individual "visits" to:

Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island Nightclubs
DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park
Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex

Each entry into the above parks counts as one "visit", meaning if you go to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, even on the same day, it counts as two of your "visits". The number of "visits" varies based on the length of the Magic Your Way Ticket purchased. On a 1 or 2 day MYW ticket you get 2 "visits" on the Water Park Fun & More option. If you purchase a 3 days or longer MYW ticket, you get an equal number of Water Park Fun & More "visits" as the number of theme park days on your MYW Ticket.

The No Expiration Option can be added to any Magic Your Way Ticket for an additional cost, depending on the length of the Magic Your Way Ticket. Because Magic Your Way Tickets expire 14 days after first use, adding this option allows Guests to save unused days and "visits" for a later time, or on a future visit. The No Expiration Option applies to the unused entitlements, not the ability to add options or days.

Magic Your Way Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. The same person must use any and all entitlements. Any ticket upgrades must be purchased within 14 days of first usage, regardless of if the No Expiration Option was purchased or not.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

Since you have a 5 day pass...you will have 5 uses for water parks/Disney Quest/PI. You can do TL, BB and PI all in the same day and it would cound as 3 uses.

Upvote 0

toculo

Well ... Now I am confused ! :brick:

Imagine that I have a MYW ticket for 10 Days with Hopper and Water Park Option.
If I just went to both water parks and PI every thay, does that mean that on the 4rd day I wouldn't be able to visit the 2nd water park ?

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

If you have a 10 day pass with the water fun option, you have 10 uses for BB, TL, DQ and PI. You can use them as you see fit but throughout the length of your stay, each person can use it 10 times. I think it is more than plenty. In my opinion, if you have the water option, I see no need for the hopper.

Upvote 0

wvdisneyfamily

The Park Hopper Option allows Guests to come and go as they please through all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park) on the same day, everyday for the length of the MYW ticket.

The Water Park Fun & More Option allows Guests to add individual "visits" to:

Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island Nightclubs
DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park
Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex

Each entry into the above parks counts as one "visit", meaning if you go to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, even on the same day, it counts as two of your "visits". The number of "visits" varies based on the length of the Magic Your Way Ticket purchased. On a 1 or 2 day MYW ticket you get 2 "visits" on the Water Park Fun & More option. If you purchase a 3 days or longer MYW ticket, you get an equal number of Water Park Fun & More "visits" as the number of theme park days on your MYW Ticket.

The No Expiration Option can be added to any Magic Your Way Ticket for an additional cost, depending on the length of the Magic Your Way Ticket. Because Magic Your Way Tickets expire 14 days after first use, adding this option allows Guests to save unused days and "visits" for a later time, or on a future visit. The No Expiration Option applies to the unused entitlements, not the ability to add options or days.

Magic Your Way Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. The same person must use any and all entitlements. Any ticket upgrades must be purchased within 14 days of first usage, regardless of if the No Expiration Option was purchased or not.

Thanks! I'd wondered how this worked. We're not really into water parks, but this is good to know in case I ever decide to go.

Upvote 0

maryszhi

you can park hop, but if you go to two water parks, it counts as two visits. it also includes all of pleasure island minus drinks and stuff

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom