park background music

djn4882

Original Poster
hey all, i was recently in epcot last week for the start of F&W. i was in mouse gear, and there were some classic disney tunes playing (MMC March), but arranged for a jazz band. does anyone know where i could get a copy of this music, and other background music that plays in the park, like the futuristic symphonic music when u walk into epcot through leave a legacy?

josh_e_washie

Hey djn,
I know exactly how you feel! I love some of the ambience music in the parks. A lot of the tunes are rather catchy as well!!! I started my search for particular songs a couple of years ago, and since then I have started a collection of over 100 Walt Disney World sounds...everything from attraction themes, to announcements, to ambience, even queue line music. It's all great stuff.
A site of particular quality is www.soundofmagic.com Someone (a very talented and hardworking someone) has created a great, thorough sampling of Disney sounds. Check there first! Then go a head and check different file sharing apps. Also, Disney has published many an album! Check around! :wave: :)

tigger248

The best place I can recommend for obtaining some park music would be #Disney-Central. Here's a thread where you can find out more info on how to gain access to it. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=37734 The thread is called What is #Disney-Central and How to Use Guide. It has a tremendous amount of park music with a little bit of everything. I love it.

Moustronaut

djn4882 said:
hey all, i was recently in epcot last week for the start of F&W. i was in mouse gear, and there were some classic disney tunes playing (MMC March), but arranged for a jazz band.

Did you happen to notice if the fountain was timed to the music? If it was, I haven't seen/heard that particular fountain show yet. Need to make a new trip. :D

Wilt Dasney

Don't forget the Disney stations at Live 365. There are several really good stations that play park sounds exclusively, including perhaps the best (and I don't just say that because he's a member), Radio Buena Vista from our own radioandy.

EpcotPhotoSchmo

djn4882 said:
i was in mouse gear, and there were some classic disney tunes playing (MMC March), but arranged for a jazz band.

I belive this track is from Disney's Music From The Park, which was released for the 25th anniversary celebration. You can find it on Amazon here:

Amazon: Music From The Park

It's track 11, and you can listen to a sample. The song actually transitions to Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah half way through. I've used it in a bunch of video projects. BTW, the bonus track on the disc is IllumiNations 25.

This is a good disc. I bought it new back in 1996 or 97 and today it still populates my iTunes playlist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom