Parcells Joins ESPN Show Full-Time

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Parcells Joins ESPN Show Full-Time

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) – ESPN has hired former NFL coach Bill Parcells to a multi-year deal as a full-time analyst on its "Sunday NFL Countdown" this year after he appeared four times on the show in 2001, the network said. Parcells will join host Chris Berman and fellow analysts Tom Jackson, Sterling Sharpe, Steve Young and reporter Chris Mortensen on the pre-game show Sundays at 11 a.m. ET. Parcells, who won two Super Bowls as a coach, spent two years as a studio and game analyst for NBC Sports from 1991-93. Parcells said he feels the learning curve for him is small. "I've been on TV so much and had several shows, most of them football shows and have done quite a bit of commercial work," he said of his TV experience. He added, "I don't have any football plans."

Wilt Dasney

That show is too long; I don't need 2 hours of pregame blather to get ready for my Sunday football binge. I prefer watching the guys on Fox to anything else; they have great chemistry. The CBS people are just too chummy and bland for me. I like Berman on ESPN, but like I say, 2 hours is too much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom