Paradise Park to be consumed by a Pixar expansion?

SuddenStorm

I get confused with that whole place. It’s one complex that they split into 4 different places with similar names. Which one is Golden Vine?

I think the whole complex is Golden Vine Winery, which includes Blue Sky Cellar, Trattoria Wine Country (the sit down), Al Fresco Terrace (upstairs) and then the outside bar that's downstairs.

And I'm probably leaving stuff out.

I agree, such a weird set up.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
What do we think of Golden Vine here? Worth trying?

It's one of those places I've walked past but never actually considered eating at.

The Golden Vine Winery is the name of the "vineyard" area (a sub-land of Pacific Wharf so to speak) that houses the Wine Country Trattoria (sit down restaurant), Alfresco Tasting Terrace (Wine and appetizers), Mendocino Terrace (Wine and snacks), Sonoma Terrace (craft beer and wine), and the Blue Sky Cellar (pretty sure you know what that is).

Not sure if that's what you meant or if you thought Golden Vine was an individual place to eat.

SuddenStorm

The Golden Vine Winery is the name of the "vineyard" area (a sub-land of Pacific Wharf so to speak) that houses the Wine Country Trattoria (sit down restaurant), Alfresco Tasting Terrace (Wine and appetizers), Mendocino Terrace (Wine and snacks), Sonoma Terrace (craft beer and wine), and the Blue Sky Cellar (pretty sure you know what that is).

Not sure if that's what you meant or if you thought Golden Vine was an individual place to eat.

I meant Trattoria, though I do wonder about the whole complex since I've never considered buying food/alcohol from there.

mickEblu

I think the whole complex is Golden Vine Winery, which includes Blue Sky Cellar, Trattoria Wine Country (the sit down), Al Fresco Terrace (upstairs) and then the outside bar that's downstairs.

And I'm probably leaving stuff out.

I agree, such a weird set up.

Ahhh ok thanks. Mendocino wine terrace i think is one of them too. So I assume your question was about the main restaurant. That’s the one we were discussing. I don’t think it’s worth it. It may be the worst table service restaurant in either park. Not that it’s terrible food but worst value and better food can be had at pretty much any other table service restaurant.

SuddenStorm

Ahhh ok thanks. Mendocino wine terrace i think is one of them too. So I assume your question was about the main restaurant. That’s the one we were discussing. I don’t think it’s worth it. It may be the worst table service restaurant in either park. Not that it’s terrible food but worst value and better food can be had at pretty much any other table service restaurant.

Looking at online photos now. Looks like their $9 Caprese is a few tomatoes and mozzarella balls on a plate. Yikes.

Snow Queen

Glad I am not the only one. I will definitely try the GCH restaraunt then based off your recommendation.

DCA's sitdowns are just Carthay, Lamp Light, and Wine Country? Is there anything I'm missing. Carthay is excellent.
For all the jokes about how DCA doesn't need more places to eat... it could really use one more table service that knocks it out of the park, in my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom