Pandora Streetmosphere

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Besides the Utility Mech suit is there any other Streetmosphere based characters for Pandora? I would have thought they would at least have some Na'vi looking characters..Or did they give a specific reason why we "Do not see the Na'Vi" on their Planet?

cjkeating

Advertisement
Because they didn’t create any Navi characters, I assume for integrity reasons. If you want to see a Navi you need to go on
Navi River Journey.

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
Besides the Utility Mech suit is there any other Streetmosphere based characters for Pandora? I would have thought they would at least have some Na'vi looking characters..Or did they give a specific reason why we "Do not see the Na'Vi" on their Planet?

Tom Morrow

I don't mind at all that we don't see Na'Vi walking around and it makes sense for the story. They've agreed to let us visit and work with us but don't want to deal with us too much.

However, am I the only one that thinks the Pandora streetmosphere needs some work? The drummers yelling "WHAT UP PANDORRAAA!!!!" and such doesn't really fit with the tone of the land and it just seems like Disney applied "dance party" techniques to it.

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
I don't mind at all that we don't see Na'Vi walking around and it makes sense for the story. They've agreed to let us visit and work with us but don't want to deal with us too much.

However, am I the only one that thinks the Pandora streetmosphere needs some work? The drummers yelling "WHAT UP PANDORRAAA!!!!" and such doesn't really fit with the tone of the land and it just seems like Disney applied "dance party" techniques to it.
I would like the drummers if they did a more Stomp!-like or Blue Man Group-like performance rather than the back-to-nature hippie conceit.

Nobody likes hippies.

egg

I like the drummers. And I don’t think the performance is any sort of extreme juxtaposition to the idea of the land. The Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! parade is the embodiment of juxtaposition and I still say that parade was one of the greatest of all time.

The Real Buzz Lightyear

In the Parks
No
After seeing Universal having dinos walking around at Hollywood, how cool would it be to see different pandora creatures roaming the land.

Top Bottom