Pandora Soft Opening Watch

Mark P.

Fantastic. Now I get to spend the rest of the day debating whether it's worth booking a weekend trip only a month after we get back from spring break...

Brent_S

I managed to get both FP's for opening day in the morning and afternoon. Super excited. Depending on the crowds may do it multiple times to see how the queue is for stand-by on both.

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Yah, I just signed up for AP preview on May 17. Super excited about it!

Did other AP holders get an email about this? I'm glad I saw it here. I never get emails from Disney about my AP. When I go to Profile > Communication Preferences in my account there is just one checkbox for "updates, special offers and other information", which I had already checked.

dan8302

Yah, I just signed up for AP preview on May 17. Super excited about it!

Did other AP holders get an email about this? I'm glad I saw it here. I never get emails from Disney about my AP. When I go to Profile > Communication Preferences in my account there is just one checkbox for "updates, special offers and other information", which I had already checked.
My wife got the email, I didn't. Luck of the draw I guess.

sheriffwoody

Still haven't gotten the link from my email to even work. Probably for the best since I can't really get down there on those dates anyway. I'll catch it later this year I guess!

DC0703

Does the announcement of the DVC and CM previews mean that there is little to no chance for any soft openings of the area prior to that? I am there the very end of April and trying to figure out if I should give up hoping for a soft opening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom