Pandora creatures

Prototype82

I know the scale is obnoxious but did Disney ever plan on doing some smaller representations of various Pandora animal wildlife outside the two attractions?
Viperwolves would be a doable size, but I wouldn't want to come across one. lol I would love to see them in the form of shadows in the woods or some kind of animatronics peering through bushes, but I don't believe it was ever planned.

Prototype82

They do have the spitting creatures in one of the water features. Does that count?
Certainly. They aren't even AA's yet they add plenty of kinetic energy. There are multiple stationary crab and insect-like creatures in and around the water features as well. The screaming bugs that react when you try to touch the plants in the marsh area add some life too. The fireflies that dip up and down at night in the woods...The signs of life, though subtle, are quite clever. Not that it's a "living" thing, but I never noticed the horse skeleton on the riverbank until my hundredth visit... Missing Pandora so much with this crisis going on. :(

Texas84

Certainly. They aren't even AA's yet they add plenty of kinetic energy. There are multiple stationary crab and insect-like creatures in and around the water features as well. The screaming bugs that react when you try to touch the plants in the marsh area add some life too. The fireflies that dip up and down at night in the woods...The signs of life, though subtle, are quite clever. Not that it's a "living" thing, but I never noticed the horse skeleton on the riverbank until my hundredth visit... Missing Pandora so much with this crisis going on. :(
More stuff I didn't know. Thanks!

Figments Friend

When I first visited the 'Na'vi River Journey' Attraction, I purposely waited the 45 minute wait to be able to experience the 'entire package' , such as the standby queue.
While there are some artistic examples of the 'natives' weaving creations, I couldn't stop looking over at the green area of 'forest' and think about how much better it would have been with small creatures present.

The current audio tricks are a nice plus, but to suddenly see a Direhorse head poke throught the foliage and retreat or one of those colorful Pandorean Lemurs peek out from somewhere would have added a lot to the waiting experience.

Still feel that could benefit that particular waiting area since it is almost always full and a long wait.

-

cookiee_munster

I think its was Galaxies Edge that was supposed to feature a large creature where you could ride on it's back. i think it was cut due to budget and (i think) the roaming issue with crowds. It'd be nice if some kind of wandering Pandorian creature that's a LOT more passive (one perhaps we've not seen in the film) wandering around the land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom