PAL Mickey online?

Thirteen1

Original Poster
Is there any site selling him? I saw it on mainstreet megastore, but it was very expensive and is now no longer listed. None on ebay, either. I have a number for mail order merchandise at the park. Would they sell it and ship it to me?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I haven't seen it online. But if you want one and you don't have plans for a visit to WDW any time soon, then call the park merch. # and order one. I bought one for my daughter when I went a couple of weeks ago. She loved it! ($50)

Pam

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MicBat
Anyone have one of these? From what I've heard, it'd creep me out as a kid.

:lol:

I heard Pal Mickey freaks out and goes into convulsions (vibrates) when he has something new to tell you at the parks... that would be enough to freak me out if I were a small child :lol: :D ;)

MicBat

Originally posted by DMC-12
:lol:

I heard Pal Mickey freaks out and goes into convulsions (vibrates) when he has something new to tell you at the parks... that would be enough to freak me out if I were a small child :lol: :D ;)
:eek: Forget creeping me out as a child, that would creep the hell out of me NOW!!! :eek: :dazzle:

JasonCajun

There are so many wrong things that could be said about Pal Mickey and the direction of this thread, but I will not go there :zipit: :D

ks25

They sell them at the parks for $50. You can rent them for the day for $8 with a $50 deposit. You can use them at any disney theme park in the world.

WDWSwashbuckler

But seriously, would you want your kid handling something that another toddler probably drooled on the day before? It's also kinda gotta be a burden to the parents having their little kids carry around a plush doll all day.

ks25

agree, i meant to say they rent it anywhere from 1-7 days. the cast member told me they have been a hot selling item, and she has rented 2 of them(this was in the movie store on mainstreet). they have had complaints of not being able to hear what he has to say. i can understand that realizing your in a noisy park and you prob would have to hold it up to your ear

MicBat

Originally posted by dadisneynutter
But seriously, would you want your kid handling something that another toddler probably drooled on the day before? It's also kinda gotta be a burden to the parents having their little kids carry around a plush doll all day.
ewww... i never really thought of that... :hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom