Pal Mickey Game Live on WDW Site (free pin)

MissM

Original Poster
When you go to the official Pal Mickey page on disneyworld.com - here - if you look on the right-hand side column, there's a new button. It says Play The Pal Mickey Game! and it's a simple match game. When you complete it, you can print a coupon to get a free pin with purchase of the HCOE edition Pal Mickey.

Just wanted to let everyone know the game is live on the site. Enjoy!
-m

Cynderella

That is the cutest game ever! Can someone tell me something tho? When you printed out the certificate did it not line up right? Mine didnt. And also at the bottom it says something about the game and certs being available from may 5th to Sept? mine got cut off then. Can someone let me know of it is sept of 05 or 06? cause if its 05 then thats not fair because im going in Nov and I'll miss it! :mad: But then is that just when the game is available? Because there is another line at the bottom stating the the certs must be presented by September 3....and thats all I have. Can someone help me? Thanks! :D

Captain Chaos

Cynderella said:
That is the cutest game ever! Can someone tell me something tho? When you printed out the certificate did it not line up right? Mine didnt. And also at the bottom it says something about the game and certs being available from may 5th to Sept? mine got cut off then. Can someone let me know of it is sept of 05 or 06? cause if its 05 then thats not fair because im going in Nov and I'll miss it! :mad: But then is that just when the game is available? Because there is another line at the bottom stating the the certs must be presented by September 3....and thats all I have. Can someone help me? Thanks! :D

The Pal Mickey game will be available from May 5 to Sept 20, 2005. The certificate must be used before September 30, 2006.

Cynderella

dxer07002 said:
The Pal Mickey game will be available from May 5 to Sept 20, 2005. The certificate must be used before September 30, 2006.

Thank you that makes me feel better. I dont know why mine came out weird. Only my name and the fine print at the bottom was crooked.

rogtuf

I'm missing the plot here. When I click on the page, I don't see a column on the right, or at least, not much of one. I can't see any button for Pal Mickey. The page I see has "Choose your experience" on the right, "Pal Mickey" on the left. Fireworks at the top right. When I search the site, for a Pal Mickey game, I don't get any reference to the game. I must be doing something wrong as some people obviously can see it okay. Can you help please?

Sledge

Account Suspended
rogtuf said:
I'm missing the plot here. When I click on the page, I don't see a column on the right, or at least, not much of one. I can't see any button for Pal Mickey. The page I see has "Choose your experience" on the right, "Pal Mickey" on the left. Fireworks at the top right. When I search the site, for a Pal Mickey game, I don't get any reference to the game. I must be doing something wrong as some people obviously can see it okay. Can you help please?

That's weird. I can still see it fine. Do you have Flash Player? You might need it in order to see it.

MissM

Original Poster
The page should look like this:

pal-mickey-game-link.jpg

Just click the yellow banner where I drew in the arrow and play the game. It does require Flash to play the game.
-m

CaliSurfer182

I found the link with no problem but the page kept getting an error while loading. I will have to find away around that.

Thanks for the info and the link.

CaptainMichael

DisneyInsider said:
I played and somehow won...

There is no pin like a free pin. I can't wait to get mine.

You sure are right about that! I just got into Pin Collecting in April during Senior Trip. To keep down cost though, I'm limiting purchasing to Pins commemorating a special event for me. ie: Grad Nite pin and a pin for riding Summit Plummet for the first time. Pins with sentimental value make the $9 cost a little more justifiable.

As for this Pal Mickey game, I press the button, but nothing happens. I have tried at home and at work, nothing! It doesn't matter though, we'll probably just stick to our original Pal Mickey.

dixiegirl

pal mickey friends??

ok so they have pal mickey but what about minnie , donald or goofy?? i think the addition of these or any others would be great, plus more money to make. any ideas if they are coming out with these guys?...they could even have them interacting with one another....

Mustangjohn

STR8FAN2005 said:
You sure are right about that! I just got into Pin Collecting in April during Senior Trip. To keep down cost though, I'm limiting purchasing to Pins commemorating a special event for me. ie: Grad Nite pin and a pin for riding Summit Plummet for the first time. Pins with sentimental value make the $9 cost a little more justifiable.

As for this Pal Mickey game, I press the button, but nothing happens. I have tried at home and at work, nothing! It doesn't matter though, we'll probably just stick to our original Pal Mickey.
If you click the button but nothing happens it is probably becauseyou have a pop up blocker. Windows XP has one built in. If that is the case, click "TOOLS" on your toolbar and then hover your mouse over "popup blocker" and click on "turn off popup blocker". If you have an add on blocker program there should be an icon down by your clock that you can click to temporarly disable it. Hope this helps. :)

Thirty Five More Days!!!!!!!!! suitcase is packed but the calander is sooooo slow :)

MissM

Original Poster
dixiegirl said:
ok so they have pal mickey but what about minnie , donald or goofy??
Shortly after the first one came out there were rumors that they would release a second one - Pal Pooh - to possibly followed by more in the line of characters. (Pooh being the second best selling character at the time. Though these days Stitch might be made next if one were to be made.) Unfortunately, nothing ever came of it. I don't know if there's just not enough market to support multiple Pals or they think it would distract from having Mickey as the "ambassador" in WDW. Whatever the case, I haven't heard anything further in the rumor in almost a year.
-m

Number_6

I read this thread before leaving the house this morning to go to MK. Got my 50th Pal Mickey(Tuxedo top with red shorts?), the nifty medallion that goes with it(sold seperately) and the freebie pin. It's a cute pin, really. Shows the 50th Pal Mickey with the little medallion on his hand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom