Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

JoeCamel

Forgive me for not using context clues propertly, but what is an option?
You must be on a phone so you don't see the quotes
Wasn't that on the slate at some point? Maybe not full theming back there but at least getting it "show ready" to be used as needed?

My biggest Disney dream come true would be SpectroMagic 2.0 for the 50th, but I don't think there's even a sliver of a chance of that... right...?

Haymarket2008

You must be on a phone so you don't see the quotes
Wasn't that on the slate at some point? Maybe not full theming back there but at least getting it "show ready" to be used as needed?

My biggest Disney dream come true would be SpectroMagic 2.0 for the 50th, but I don't think there's even a sliver of a chance of that... right...?

I was referring to either theming of the overflow passage or Spectro 2.0 being an “option”

GiveMeTheMusic

Sorry mate, that’s total crap. Shipping delicate equipment between locations is done day in day out in a lot of industries.

Well Disney isn't so great at it, and few industries involve shipping large delicate parade floats filled with electrical wiring and exposed miniature bulbs. Shipping it damaged the Pleasure Island float beyond repair and some of the floats have already been chopped up for repurposing. Shipping it again would likely damage another piece of it.

MSEP is not coming back to WDW, even if TDO wanted it to. It's no longer an option. WDW either gets a new build night parade, or none at all.

GordonR

Well Disney isn't so great at it, and few industries involve shipping large delicate parade floats filled with electrical wiring and exposed miniature bulbs. Shipping it damaged the Pleasure Island float beyond repair and some of the floats have already been chopped up for repurposing. Shipping it again would likely damage another piece of it.

MSEP is not coming back to WDW, even if TDO wanted it to. It's no longer an option. WDW either gets a new build night parade, or none at

The Pleasure Island main unit was not damaged, it was seen many times around the Disneyland property.

Moving unit like these is fairly straight forward; In fact once packed would generally be safer that day to day use.

brb1006

The Pleasure Island main unit was not damaged, it was seen many times around the Disneyland property.

Moving unit like these is fairly straight forward; In fact once packed would generally be safer that day to day use.
Then why was the second half of the Pleasure Island unit MIA?

GordonR

Then why was the second half of the Pleasure Island unit MIA?
The parade was simply altered for operational reasons. The layer day WDW version led of with the tinkerbell float, with the pixie dust effects, these were also removed (after a few weeks) to return the parade to a more traditional form, plus they were out of context for tinker not being the lead float.

GordonR

You are delusional. Stop snorting pixie dust and wake up and smell the reality.
The reality is that it will not come back to WDW. However the main historical units are likely to be placed in deep ‘archives’ storage as it’s part of the companies heritage. Will we ever see them all operational again? I suspect sadly not.

brb1006

The parade was simply altered for operational reasons. The layer day WDW version led of with the tinkerbell float, with the pixie dust effects, these were also removed (after a few weeks) to return the parade to a more traditional form, plus they were out of context for tinker not being the lead float.
Yeah but what does that have to do with this float?
IMG_8823.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom