Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

EvilChameleon

Are both his accounts here now deactivated?

DJ Brian? Two of his three accounts here are deactivated, yes. His third account, InsideDisney, has yet to be deactivated.

I also reported those inflammatory tweets to Twitter, and they must have taken action on him (again, I might add, since the first time was when I got his second account here deactivated and he decided to insult me on there, lol), as those tweets are gone.

TTA94

Can't argue with that one bit. But Disney's gonna do what Disney's gonna do, and half the time it seems as though they don't even know what they're gonna do until they do it!

There's also a good chance they may just end MSEP as planned in August and not say a word about its future or PTNs. If PTN is coming back for the holidays they may hold off announcing it until they announce this years Holiday events.

brb1006

DBWQYZHW0AAe5lz.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Top Ten ways to say good-bye to a light parade:

10. It's lights out...
9. ...will glow away
8. ...disconnected
7. ...fades into the distance
6. ...blows a fuse
5. ...burns out
4. We take a dim view of...
3. Total dis-cord...
2. ...superseded by more efficient technology
1. ...goes gently into that good night

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Top Ten ways to say good-bye to a light parade:

10. It's lights out...
9. ...will glow away
8. ...disconnected
7. ...fades into the distance
6. ...blows a fuse
5. ...burns out
4. We take a dim view of...
3. Total dis-cord...
2. ...superseded by more efficient technology
1. ...goes gently into that good night

How about will rot backstage like Spectro?

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
DJ Brian? Two of his three accounts here are deactivated, yes. His third account, InsideDisney, has yet to be deactivated.

I also reported those inflammatory tweets to Twitter, and they must have taken action on him (again, I might add, since the first time was when I got his second account here deactivated and he decided to insult me on there, lol), as those tweets are gone.

Looks like he has a fourth one which is still posting here

TTA94

I think Disney should create a virtual reality for entertainment. Wouldn't it be cool to feel like your standing along the parade route watching SpectroMagic again? :). Disney could even build a attraction like this adding effects like a breeze, smells, etc.

JoeCamel

I think Disney should create a virtual reality for entertainment. Wouldn't it be cool to feel like your standing along the parade route watching SpectroMagic again? :). Disney could even build a attraction like this adding effects like a breeze, smells, etc.
Could have saved themselves a ton of money and had a much better show if they had just done that for RoL.....

TTA94

Could have saved themselves a ton of money and had a much better show if they had just done that for RoL.....

They can just hand out virtual reality headsets to guests along the parade route at MK and pretend PTN is really there lol.

Last edited:

xstech25

Not gonna lie i'm pretty sure Michael Colglaizer & Co. are laughing at the fact that they had such an awesome new parade and decided to bring back a crappy, old, outdated parade, knowing that people would flock in just to see it for nostalgia purposes.

Then after a while could bring back Paint the Night again and people will flock to see it again. Disneyland fans are so predictable, any time they need a quick attendance boost they can do something like that and never have any issues with attendance. How many times has the Electrical Parade glowed away forever now? It will be back...may be 5-10 years, but it will be back at some point. How many times has that Remember Dreams Come True Firework show come back now? Just rotate shows every few years and make a new one every 10 years or so. People will flock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom