Packing with no checked bags??

DisneyFan1003

Ok...so I always read trip reports, etc. of people heading to WDW for a vacation with only carry-on bags. My wife and I are going for a long weekend next month (no kiddo this time!) and would love to not deal with checked bags. For the lenght of our trip, neither of us think that clothing will be an issue - we're not planning to take time out for any "dress up" meals, etc. My question - how do you do it? Do you just use the toiletries in the hotel, buy them down there, etc?

Would love any and all tips!! :)

empressofpurple

I created detailed packing lists for cruising... and I create custom packing lists for every trip... planning ahead for each day's activities and the related outfits and accessories needed. Basically it's easy to pack in a carryon: just pack for 3 days and plan to do laundry! No one else will see that your outfits rotate and repeat every 3 days; best of all is when you can mix and match and create multiple looks so you don't get bored yourself.

That said, I used to love being able to carry on liquids and pack a checked suitcase when I was staying in a timeshare; I would bring lots of cooking supplies and full-size toiletries from home. Now we have to buy everything at the destination and often have to leave unused amounts behind. Wasteful, but necessary...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom