Package & Room only offers for 8/3/08-9/27/08

wannabeBelle

Hey there all, A package offer was dropped a few days ago for discounts on the Magic Your Way Packages and a Room only discount.
The codes are as follows:
DBO Magic Your Way package
DDK Magic Your Way Plus Basic Dining
DDN Magic your way plus Deluxe Dining
The code for the room only offer ( No tickets) is DDH
I can tell you the Value resorts are almost completely not available. I am having some difficulty around certain dates which seem to be busier than others as well.
If you need help booking this offer, please dont hesitate to drop anyone of us an e mail at :
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Elizabeth@KingdomKonsultant.com
Evan@KingdomKonsultant.com
Or call the office directly at 1866-566-7858.
Have a great day everyone! Belle

candyman9585

Annual Pass Rate?

wannabeBelle, is the room only rate cheaper then the annual pass rate for a value resort during that time period. The rate I got was 63.00 a night. I just thought I would ask. :king:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Hi Candyman, I would think it would depend on when you are going. I will tell you Value resorts are almost non exsistant for most of the dates. If you want to PM me your dates I can certainly look and get you a price, if it is available so you can compare the two. Belle

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Isnt this the same time frame as the free dining? Wouldnt imagine there would be any resorts left...

The beginning of this discount isn't when free dining occurs. Also, since Disney only releases a certain number of rooms for each discount. So even if all the rooms for free dining were taken, a new discount means that Disney released another group of rooms at special prices. Of course it could mean that there weren't many released and everything is based on availability.

Upvote 0

disneydra

so if you have already booked and paid for a magic your way package during this time frame, is it possible to get a credit. Probably not , just wishful thinking.

Upvote 0

wolf29

I did indeed call and modify a reservation for Pop that we have for just before the free dining begins. The difference was credited back to my credit card.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Good deal, Wolf. Of course this only works if there is availability on your dates either at your resort or a resort you are willing to switch to. Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom