package delivery

kimrn87

Has anyone had any experience with having packages delivered to your resort hotel room?? Bad or good? Recommend or not?

Cooleo900

I have been to Disney World 5 times & stayed at a Disney Resort. Every purchase I have ever made in the parks or Downtown Disney was shipped back to my ROOM! The day after the purchase was made, we would find it on the bed upon returning from the parks. I have even made purchases & asked the cast member in the shop to add something I was carrying around to the package & they did it for me. I totally recommend making use of this option. Fast, Convenient & Free (O.K., So I'm dreaming a little).

:sohappy: "364 Days to go" :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

hey Cooleo which resort did you stay at?? I have been doing this since 1997 staying at the Moderates or Value levels and they have NEVER put my packages into my room directly. Just Curious......

Upvote 0

Maria

Originally posted by Fievel
They will not send any alcohol through this either....we tried sending a small bottle of bailey's......we ended up carrying it.

that would have been a lot of temptation for me.... I would have drunk it on the way! :slurp: ;)

Upvote 0

Cooleo900

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
hey Cooleo which resort did you stay at?? I have been doing this since 1997 staying at the Moderates or Value levels and they have NEVER put my packages into my room directly. Just Curious......

I have stayed at the All-Star Resorts, either Sports or Movies, every trip (4 & counting) since 1996 & they have always put my packages directly on my bed.:animwink:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Well they dont put them on the bed anymore except conceirge service...not sure if they had dishonest people saying things didnt arrive, or if they didnt want to have the added time & expense of having people take packages door to door. either way its still a great relief not to have to haul parcels around the park~

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom