Own a BIG piece of an attraction!!!

MGMBoy

I'm thinking REALLY big!

I'd take one of the two OmniSphere screens from Horizons (along with a projector of course), and a Star Tours/Body Wars ride vehicle. Hook your video game system into the screen and find a way to rig the interior lights and strobes to react. :D

T-1MILLION

AE Alien animatronic, or sir. Or one of the Dreamfinder's ships!

P.S.: Does anyone happen to know where I can get a copy of Tomorrow's Child song from the original Spaceship Earth?

Slipknot

T-1MILLION said:
P.S.: Does anyone happen to know where I can get a copy of Tomorrow's Child song from the original Spaceship Earth?

Any music downloading program. Just type in Disney parks - epcot and it should come up.

NemoRocks78

Seized
- XS Tech teleportation tube
- The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter entrance sign
- Splash Mountain log
- Test Track vehicle
- Star Tours simulator
- Stitch AA (and a sledgehammer ;) :lol: )

lentesta

Premium Member
My day job is with a former Epcot pavilion sponsor. When that sponsorship ended, my friends and I called every high-ranking person we knew in our company, trying to get one of the pavilions signs with our company logo on it. I would have then, and still would now, pay a lot of money for one of those signs.

Rats.

Len

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
DO you think Florida Highway patrol would give me trouble driving a parking tram up 95?

-ADN

If so, then I'll have to go with a monorail.

dxwwf3

The Alien Figure
XS Teleportation Tube
AE Entrance Sign
S.I.R.
Skippy
Or anything else that was in that building from 1995-2003 ;)

Now the non obvious ones:
Horizons panel that had the endings to chose
The Figment that hitchhikes a ride to the moon (Always my favorite)
Old Tower of Terror Lap Bar
The AA from World of Motion that was looking up from the sewer in the city scene
A Pair of 3D glasses from Captain EO

Blizz

Forget parts, I'll save Disney a ton of money and a ton of rumors, I want COP, the entire thing. Heck, I'll get more use out of it!

or, you know, if someone gets COP before me then I'll take the Pirate Ship from POTC with audio system, Special FX, and the Pirate AA.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I'd take a few Norway girls.. not many. 2 or 3 dozen.

Tom

Beta Return
I like the tram idea - I want one too. I just want to say I own a vehicle that defies the laws of physics, where each successive axle follows the one in front of it - NOT POSSIBLE! :lol:

I'd like a Splash Log, and a Steam Train, and my very own Stretch Room, and a ToT Elevator - spooky!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Always the easiest one to please MKT :rolleyes:

The funny thing is, about half of the items mentioned here either have been, are or will be listed on Ebay. So much is available, some for reasonable (relatively) prices.

I'll keep my eyes open for a doombuggy vehicle, tiki room figures (birds or flowers, or even tiki's), a tile from SE, this can be a very long list...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom