outstanding meals at WDW

bjlc57

Original Poster
We just got back and we had some out standing meals at WDW.. We ate at Be our Guest.. to DIE FOR.. we had one breakfest at BOMA, which is in the AKL.. WHOLEY MOLEY.. you could not write enough to justify this meal.. all you can eat.. and the JUICE.. the special JUICE.. please .. just send me a couple of Gallons of that via UPS, will ya? OUT STANDING.. the Pot roast at POP Century , teeth not needed.. you could cut it with any DULL OBJECT.. Kids the food we had was outstanding

Rodb

We just got back and we had some out standing meals at WDW.. We ate at Be our Guest.. to DIE FOR.. we had one breakfest at BOMA, which is in the AKL.. WHOLEY MOLEY.. you could not write enough to justify this meal.. all you can eat.. and the JUICE.. the special JUICE.. please .. just send me a couple of Gallons of that via UPS, will ya? OUT STANDING.. the Pot roast at POP Century , teeth not needed.. you could cut it with any DULL OBJECT.. Kids the food we had was outstanding

be our guest was incredible; however i would advise anyone going there, the goblets that they offer for your drinks is an extra charge (compared to a regular drink on the dining plan) and for three of them is came to $60.00 added to your bill. The food was incredible and the fact they let you walk around to explore while waiting for dinner is a great atmosphere

PrincessMia

I'm curious about the Boma breakfast. I'm making ADR's on Monday, and had planned on booking Tusker House breakfast (hopefully...), because DH and DD are pretty picky/conventional breakfast eaters. Any thoughts on Boma for picky eaters?

slappy magoo

One advantage to Boma at breakfast - made-to-order omelet station. For picky eaters, you don't get much better than "tell us what you want and we'll make it" (though I'm sure Tusker House would be accommodating to some preferences). Two advantages to Tusker House - meeting the characters (of course) and you're already IN the park so no need for a schlep to Animal Kingdom Lodge though it's worth the schlep if you have the time, it's a gorgeous resort).

Dog Ate Mouse

Boma's for breakfast is simply delicous. I enjoy the Tusker house too but at lunch or dinner. I ate at Boma's and was entranced in the atmosphere and flavor. Tusker house had the characters and tasted quite a bit like Boma's for Breakfast. Also love the Cape May Buffet for Breakfast and has a lot to choose from for a more traditional breakfast side with characters. We have gone to many years and look forward to our trip this coming October. WDW and all the parks, resorts really have some wonderful places to eat. The problem is there is so many places to eat and not enough time to try them all. Then you want to try something new and a place like Boma's draws you back in to eat there again LOL.

McDad

I've never been to Bomas for breakfast, but we've had diner there twice, once when we landed the discounted dining plan and then last year on a quick weekend visit to blizzard beach. The food was amazing and so was the service. I'm not usually a fan of buffets(my wife even less so) but this place is amazing. It's not cheap, but worth the splurge.

jpittore1

What I find interesting is Boma is the same price as the Crystal Palace for adults at breakfast and dinner....I would pick Boma every meal.

Goofnut1980

The problem is there is so many places to eat and not enough time to try them all. Then you want to try something new and a place like Boma's draws you back in to eat there again LOL.

Yea... Just got back two weeks ago and going again December and next May and I'm having a hard time picking our favorites to eat at. I want them all!

BigTxEars

I agree too many to choose from :)

We leave in 2 days. We have ADRS at Bitergarden, The Wave Of American Flavor, Akershus, Kouzzina, Ragland Road, Chef De France and La Hacienda.

DisneyDebNJ

Thanks Deb! Looks like yummy stuff. May just have to go. Should we go there or WC?
We were really pleasantly surprised with Boma. We get a 10:30a ADR, (we take a cab over) then do AK for the day. The jungle juice is just like the lilliko'i juice at Kona. Lots of familiar foods on the buffet, and a few *new flavor* items we really loved. I bet you will love Boma!

belledream

What I find interesting is Boma is the same price as the Crystal Palace for adults at breakfast and dinner....I would pick Boma every meal.
Crystal Palace is just easier to get to seeing as it's in the middle of the most popular park. Boma is more "hidden" I suppose. Also, the characters at CP surely jack up the price of a standard typical American food buffet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom