Outlets in bathrooms?

cAiTmOuSe

Original Poster
So I was wondering if anyone knew whether there are outlets in the bathrooms within the parks? I would love to be able to bring along my portable flat iron to redo my hair during the day, but an outlet is required? Any help?

shoppingnut

No idea, but don't worry about your hair, you'll just blend in with everyone else who is exhausted and their hair is standing on end from the heat and humidity. :lol:

maggiegrace1

I do not think so ..and that would probably take up some space that other people would need...

Wear a hat or put your hair in a ponytail...

EmOhYouEssE

So I was wondering if anyone knew whether there are outlets in the bathrooms within the parks? I would love to be able to bring along my portable flat iron to redo my hair during the day, but an outlet is required? Any help?

I ceratainly hope there is, but be warned, if there is, I will probably be using it for my caruso molecular hair curler system and the warmer for the wax to wax my legs :rolleyes: :lookaroun

tigsmom

:lol: I'm sorry, but that made me laugh.

I have the straightest hair in the world so I can only imagine what you have to go thru each morning, but really, just pull it back, pin it up or wear a hat. I don't think you would get a flat iron in past security; heck they gave me a hard time about my glucose monitor. :zipit:

disneymyway

Did you ever misread a thread title and get a big shock?

I thought this one said "Omelettes in bathrooms" and I was just very curious about why someone wondered that! :ROFLOL:

Mickey'n'Minnie

To be completely honest, you're hair will definately not stay straight so you might as well go with it!

I have wavy hair and have to straighten it every morning however when I'm at disney, i bring my curling spray so in the morning i spray, blow dry and off i go!

For a whole week, i don't even associate myself with a straightener! My main worry is having fun!

DisneyGigi

To be completely honest, you're hair will definately not stay straight so you might as well go with it!

I have wavy hair and have to straighten it every morning however when I'm at disney, i bring my curling spray so in the morning i spray, blow dry and off i go!

For a whole week, i don't even associate myself with a straightener! My main worry is having fun!

Same thing here! My hair will not stay straight in the humidity, it gets curlier and frizzier by the minute. A ponytail and a hat are your friend. :wave:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender

Well said!

I'm in the same boat as you with the hair situation. Usually everyday my straightener is my BFF, but at WDW I have to learn to take crappy pictures or find a way to put it up in a respectable ponytail. :lol:

Unplugged

Would WDW Security allow you to take an iron into the parks?!? (I know a hair iron is small, but it's the point of taking an electrical appliance in that is not required for health related issues.) I honestly don't know if it would fly.

My wife gave up on that. It's a lost cause down there. She curled it on purpose just for that reason and plopped a hat on it. Look great.

Besides, do you really want to be spending your time in a WDW bathroom straightening your hair? I've realized that there are only a few dining locations that spiffing up is justified and they're either at a resort or Epcot. So, we always plan time to refresh at our room before going straight to dinner. Then let it go after wards.

Good luck either way. If I see anyone battling their hair to fend off the humidity, I'll think of you. :wave:

Boray

If people don't like you for your sparkling wit and charming personality, the way your hair looks isn't going to make a difference!!!!

Besides, this way, you'll just blend in like the rest of us. Don't worry about your hair. YOU'RE ON VACATION, relax, have fun and let it go. Pony tails rock!!! Besides, it's just too hot down there to have your hair down anyway. I need a pony tail every day just to survive.

Leave the flat iron at home and try a new hair style, it'll be easier and less time consuming. You'll get to the parks faster!!!! :wave:

Phonedave

Why does so many people with curly hair want to straighten it?

I LIKE curly hair :)

Anyhow, I cant recall seeing any outlets in the mens rooms. Well there are ones for floor buffers and the like, but I dont think you want to be using those.

-dave

Cheshire413

Honestly, why bother? Your hair won't stay straight because of the heat and humidity, no matter how much product you put in. And really, who cares? It's not a beauty pageant. People are there to have fun at the parks, not to look at each woman and point and judge their hair. I have wavy hair and I don't bother. But then again, I'm not there to impress; I'm there to have fun! That's all you should worry about; having fun! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom