Trip Report Our "It's 'Disney' real" June 2016 trip

We're back!!:(:( We had a fantastic time with some not so fantastic moments thrown in, but what trip doesn't have those!

For those of you that haven't read my pre-trip report, here is a quick synopsis:
Who: Me (Amy), my husband Brian, and our kids Logan (13), Lily (11), and Owen (8)
What: 10 day trip with free dining
When: June 2-11, 2016
Where: Caribbean Beach resort

Unfortunately, our flight was set to leave from Columbus at 5:30am. We live in Dayton, which is a little over an hour away from Columbus, so my goal was to leave our house by 3am on Thursday, June 2. We made it!!

Everyone was very excited!

We made it to the airport before the security check even opened!:eek: By the time we got our bags checked in to Southwest, we only had to wait a few minutes to get through security.
We were in early boarding group A, so we were on the plane in no time! Still excited!

We got to see the sun coming up once we were in the air.

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Finally all caught up! I felt the same way with not being able to forget some of the "bad" from this trip upon returning home. I think a huge part of it is the summer madness.. I would love the opportunity to go in the Fall or Winter when it's not so crazy. Though I'm sure there would still be negatives, I think being able to slow down would keep my stress at bay and allow for a very enjoyable experience!
I agree, but unfortunately for us, we have no choice but to go during the summer with all of the kids activities during the school year! Someday!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom