Our itinerary...help!!

momof2girls

Hi everyone! :wave: I'm new here and new to Disney so I'm going to need all the help I can get! We're planning our first trip for the last week in October :sohappy:
I was hoping that I can show you a rough draft of our itinerary and you could give me your thoughts/opinions on it??

Sunday - arrive at 11:30 am, day in MK (EMH), dinner at Tony's @ 6:30
Monday - AK, Rainforest Cafe for lunch @ 11, MGM, H & V @ 4:30, Fantasmic
Tuesday - BBBoutique @ 12:10, time in DTD, LTT @ 5:40, MNSSHP
Wednesday - sleep in, hang out at pool, Whispering Canyon @ 5:40, Chip and Dale campfire
Thursday - Princess Storybook bfast, day in Epcot, Le Cellier @ 4:00
Friday - CRT @ 10:10, last day MK/Epcot, fly home 7:00 pm.

So...what do you think? Do I have enough time to do all this? Am I trying to do too much? :veryconfu Thanks for the help!

disneytati

momof2girls said:
Thanks again everyone! :D I was looking at all the responses and alot of them kind of mirrored what I was already thinking so here's a revised look at my itinerary (sp?).

Sunday - I think maybe we'll just try to do as much as we can and do a counter service. I'm thinking maybe Columbia Harbour House. Let me know your opinions on this place. Or maybe we could do Chef Mickey's?? It was on our list but the others won out and I didn't want to overload on character meals. There's got to be something for mom in there! :) What do you think of leaving to go to Chef Mickey's and then back to MK for EMH? Would that be too much??
Monday - I cancelled Rainforest Cafe (just found out there's one about 45 minutes from home, we'll try that one out!). I'm thinking either Tusker House or Flaming BBQ and then MGM that night. I also cancelled Hollywood and booked Sci Fi at 6:30. Gives us more time to get there and I think the girls will love eating in the cars! :animwink: I figure if we go to AK at opening and stay until around 2:00 or so, we can go straight to MGM or if the kids are tired, we can go back and rest beforehand. We might also go back to MGM on our off day!
We didn't change anything else. Tuesday through Friday stayed the same. As far as our last day goes, I figure we'll be in MK for CRT so we'll probably just stay there. We don't actually have a whole day in there anywhere else even though we'll probably get alot done on the nights that we have with EMH and MNSSHP. I have a feeling that might be the girls favorite!! :sohappy:
Thanks again!!

That's great!! I think Chef Mickey's is a much better option. And oh, character meals are never too much! You'll see!:D I also agree with the coming back to MGM on your off day. Specially because I think you may take more time than expected at AK, it all depends on how the girls are gonna like it. I really hope you have a great time, and please... take lots of pictures and post them here!!

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

momof2girls said:
Thanks again everyone! :D I was looking at all the responses and alot of them kind of mirrored what I was already thinking so here's a revised look at my itinerary (sp?).

Sunday - I think maybe we'll just try to do as much as we can and do a counter service. I'm thinking maybe Columbia Harbour House. Let me know your opinions on this place. Or maybe we could do Chef Mickey's?? It was on our list but the others won out and I didn't want to overload on character meals. There's got to be something for mom in there! :) What do you think of leaving to go to Chef Mickey's and then back to MK for EMH? Would that be too much??
Monday - I cancelled Rainforest Cafe (just found out there's one about 45 minutes from home, we'll try that one out!). I'm thinking either Tusker House or Flaming BBQ and then MGM that night. I also cancelled Hollywood and booked Sci Fi at 6:30. Gives us more time to get there and I think the girls will love eating in the cars! :animwink: I figure if we go to AK at opening and stay until around 2:00 or so, we can go straight to MGM or if the kids are tired, we can go back and rest beforehand. We might also go back to MGM on our off day!
We didn't change anything else. Tuesday through Friday stayed the same. As far as our last day goes, I figure we'll be in MK for CRT so we'll probably just stay there. We don't actually have a whole day in there anywhere else even though we'll probably get alot done on the nights that we have with EMH and MNSSHP. I have a feeling that might be the girls favorite!! :sohappy:
Thanks again!!

Remember if you add Chef Mickey's on the first night, you will need to decide which meal you want to pay for out of pocket because you will not have enough TS credits at the end and Le Cellier is a more expensive restaurant. So if you decide on that route, I'd recommend paying for the princess breakfast in Norway as that would be the least expensive meal.

Upvote 0

disneytati

shoppingnut said:
Remember if you add Chef Mickey's on the first night, you will need to decide which meal you want to pay for out of pocket because you will not have enough TS credits at the end and Le Cellier is a more expensive restaurant. So if you decide on that route, I'd recommend paying for the princess breakfast in Norway as that would be the least expensive meal.

Well said!

Upvote 0

tink81

The only bonus to the Fantasmic Dinner pkg is that your seating section is closest to the exit, so when the show is over, you can fly right outta there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom