Our BLT Thoughts

Monorail Lime

We got BLT up for sale for 105 a point, Disney raised them to 120 now, we put a bid in for 160 Beach Club at 84, if it makes it through ROR we will actually clear a bit of money not much but we wont lose, so all in all its working out for us.

As for the complaint we did, we also were told by a Guide that notes are kept and a history of your complaints are kept....hoping they don't red tag us.
84 is in line with other BCV transactions that cleared ROR this year (they keep track of it on another WDW forum that I'm probably not allowed to link to :lookaroun) so you'll probably be alright.

I can't imagine that making a complaint would have any negative repercussions. If anything, they'll know that they need to try harder on your next visit!

Bluemoon

We got BLT up for sale for 105 a point, Disney raised them to 120 now, we put a bid in for 160 Beach Club at 84, if it makes it through ROR we will actually clear a bit of money not much but we wont lose, so all in all its working out for us.

As for the complaint we did, we also were told by a Guide that notes are kept and a history of your complaints are kept....hoping they don't red tag us.

That is funny. I don't think you will be red flagged. After our experience at Kidani, we spoke with several people in management there and received nothing but genuine concern.

a2zdisney

I'd like to throw this out there for anyone that may come across this thread in trying to decide whether or not it to stay at BLT. This past January my family's latest stay was in a 2bdrm at BLT with MK view. We had an amazing time! There was seven of us and we started our stay in two studios- one facing BL and the other standard view. The second day of our trip we were scheduled to relocate to a 2Bdrm. At first I was a bit disappointed b/c the bell man helping us with our move was not informed or educated in how to assist us in storing our parishables but I was thrilled to find out that at 11am they were immediately ready to move us to our new room! And what an amazing room it was! The view was fantastic! We watched the fireworks from our balcony almost every night. The room was very clean and the convenience in having MK a few minute walk away was fantastic. We have a two yr old little boy, so every afternoon we'd walk back or take the monorail back to our room for a nap and he'd enjoy sitting looking out the window and watching for the monorail while we ate lunch. That trip will be one that I will never forget. When asking my son what was his favorite part of our vacation, his response is always, "My building". We loved it so much that we will be bring him back to his building for a night two wks before his birthday in April.

PoohsGang

Original Poster
I'd like to throw this out there for anyone that may come across this thread in trying to decide whether or not it to stay at BLT. This past January my family's latest stay was in a 2bdrm at BLT with MK view. We had an amazing time! There was seven of us and we started our stay in two studios- one facing BL and the other standard view. The second day of our trip we were scheduled to relocate to a 2Bdrm. At first I was a bit disappointed b/c the bell man helping us with our move was not informed or educated in how to assist us in storing our parishables but I was thrilled to find out that at 11am they were immediately ready to move us to our new room! And what an amazing room it was! The view was fantastic! We watched the fireworks from our balcony almost every night. The room was very clean and the convenience in having MK a few minute walk away was fantastic. We have a two yr old little boy, so every afternoon we'd walk back or take the monorail back to our room for a nap and he'd enjoy sitting looking out the window and watching for the monorail while we ate lunch. That trip will be one that I will never forget. When asking my son what was his favorite part of our vacation, his response is always, "My building". We loved it so much that we will be bring him back to his building for a night two wks before his birthday in April.

Got Points for sale, 2 contracts 100 and 50????? Interested????? Dec use year.
We only wish we had had as much fun, that is what we were expecting, you are right the room, views were spectacular, its just too bad everything else was poor. I can update somewhat of what my guide has said when we met with him twice, complaints he has heard are have been about, staffs attitudes, not enough places to eat especially when conventions are in, (come to find out when we were there there were 3) that would explain restaurants being jammed. The complaint my guide as well a member services hear the most is the lack of a restaurants at BLT itself (more than just the Top Of World Appetizers) Again, we are very happy that some have had a good stay there. In the end its just not for us, as I stated at the beginning of the thread these were our thought and our experience, not all others will have had / or share our views or experience, I can say for us we are better off now as it looks like out BCV add on at 84 will go through, now we have to sell the BLT, hoping it goes fairly fast as Disney has raised BLT to 120.00 per point recently.

PoohsGang

Original Poster
Update Sold 50 point contract!

I'm impressed with the Timeshare store, got back from Disney Sunday, contacted them Monday, they listed mt BLT Contracts (2 of them) 50 points and 100 points, Dec use year, got a call last night they sold the 50 pointer already, with enough to pay off my note.

Very impressed! Also very happy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom