Pre-Trip Our big family trip is nearly here

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Hopefully your nephew’s list doesn’t include shops that aren’t found in Florida! I get the appeal of Walmart and Dunkin Donuts, but 7 Eleven? Does he realize that it’s just a convenience store/mini mart?

Sounds like your nephews are both getting excited about their trip 😀

Longers

Original Poster
Have a safe trip over. I am sure everybody will have a wonderful time. :)
Thank you - enjoy your anniversary trip too :)

Hopefully your nephew’s list doesn’t include shops that aren’t found in Florida! I get the appeal of Walmart and Dunkin Donuts, but 7 Eleven? Does he realize that it’s just a convenience store/mini mart?

Sounds like your nephews are both getting excited about their trip 😀
Who knows what goes on in his brain!
I think he just wants to get to America!

I don’t think either one of them know what’s coming - they think I am a little bit excitable and happy in the UK - you wait until they see me in my happy place - they ain’t seen nothing yet.

Have a fun filled and safe trip!
Thank you :)

Have an amazing trip!!!
Thank you :)

NRL2003

My youngest nephew was talking about the US states this weekend and I jokingly said shall we see if we can meet someone from every one - he kind of said yes but I am going to try to make it a thing.

So I just printed this off for us to update each day - it may never take off but I’m taking it anyway....

View attachment 394208
I love this, I'm from NJ and arrive on the 28th, if I see you I'll say hi

blreinsel

My youngest nephew was talking about the US states this weekend and I jokingly said shall we see if we can meet someone from every one - he kind of said yes but I am going to try to make it a thing.

So I just printed this off for us to update each day - it may never take off but I’m taking it anyway....

View attachment 394208
I'm FROM Pennsylvania, but LIVE in Florida. That's a two-for-one deal. ;) It's so close now! Enjoy the last of those pre-feelings and maybe our paths will cross once again!

Longers

Original Poster
I'm FROM Pennsylvania, but LIVE in Florida. That's a two-for-one deal. ;) It's so close now! Enjoy the last of those pre-feelings and maybe our paths will cross once again!
Yay - and it would be lovely to see you again - if you’re out in the heat.

Have a fabulous time! Can’t wait to read the report
Thank you

Happy flight day! I can't wait for your trip report when you get back, have a great time your family is going to love it I predict ice cream in approximately 10 hours from now :)
Thank you - ice cream is definitely on the agenda

Longers

Original Poster
Quick update
We arrived safely
Yesterday we had a low crowd day in Magic Kingdom, Mum did well but struggled!

We’ve hired a wheelchair and have spent the morning in Animal Kingdom.

The boys are having an amazing time - you were all right - I didn’t need to worry.

Full TR to follow....

Tiggertoo56

Quick update
We arrived safely

The boys are having an amazing time - you were all right - I didn’t need to worry.

Full TR to follow....
Glad to hear that all is ok. Have an amazing time. 🍨🎢🍦🍧

coachwnh

Quick update
We arrived safely

Full TR to follow....
Great to hear all is well! Have a great time!

Ice cream count????

Top Bottom