Our 2012 3 Weeks Of Free Dining ADR's!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
I am also waiting for Sept to open so I can book this party.. seems like a great way to watch the fireworks and who doesn't love sweets?!

You're ADR's look great!!! I saw Kona in there somewhere (MY FAVE!) so you are definately alright in my book! LOL You have a few in there that are usually so hard to get.. how long did it take you to get all these set in stone?

I would love 3 weeks in WDW.. but I honestly think it would make leaving that much harder at the end because it would feel like I lived there for almost a month. lol You have a great vacation ahead of you! :wave:

The Wishes Dessert Part is so so good!!! Great desserts and so easy and relaxing not having to jostle for position on Main Street!

I got everything first time i tried, got my first ten at 180 mark and all the others everyday of the following ten days :sohappy:

real mad hatter

Enough.

That's it. Off to make myself a cocktail and dream about my vacation. Oh by the way,that cruise liner is out of commission.:fork:Only joking of course,as I say to many of my friends who stay at home at holiday time,your only here once,enjoy it.:wave:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Spot on!

That's it. Off to make myself a cocktail and dream about my vacation. Oh by the way,that cruise liner is out of commission.:fork:Only joking of course,as I say to many of my friends who stay at home at holiday time,your only here once,enjoy it.:wave:

Exactly man!! Gotta make the most :sohappy:

bethymouse

Just curious...

These are probably your favorites, but why Ohana dinner, Akershus, and Crystal Palace twice? Also why Le Cellier 3 times?

Are you visiting AK or HS or DD? It seems like most of your ADRs are concentrated on the EPCOT/MK area. Why not branch out and try some other EPCOT restaurants. My goal is to eat at all of them before I die (Bucket List).:lol:

I am jealous.:cry: Have a wondeful time! Magical!:sohappy:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
These are probably your favorites, but why Ohana dinner, Akershus, and Crystal Palace twice? Also why Le Cellier 3 times?

Are you visiting AK or HS or DD? It seems like most of your ADRs are concentrated on the EPCOT/MK area. Why not branch out and try some other EPCOT restaurants. My goal is to eat at all of them before I die (Bucket List).:lol:

I am jealous.:cry: Have a wondeful time! Magical!:sohappy:

Akershus is my GF's Fave
Le Cellier & CO are joint Faves
And 'Ohana is my Fave!

We have eaten in LOADSA restaurants all across property, in 2010 we ate in 22 differant restsurants! This year we are doing a mix of Faves and new spots:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom