Our 2012 3 Weeks Of Free Dining ADR's!!!

lindasworld

linda's world

Is it just me, or you have too many ADR's booked? You said for 3 weeks of free dining. That's 21 table credit's. You have more than that booked? Just wondering.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Is it just me, or you have too many ADR's booked? You said for 3 weeks of free dining. That's 21 table credit's. You have more than that booked? Just wondering.

Yeah i have a few extra that i will pay out of pocket for! Such as Via Napoli where we will split the largest pizza for $37, wont cost much more than counter service

DizneyPryncess

What an awesome list! You have so many amazing places in there - you hit most of my favorites at least once. 3 weeks will be such a great journey. Have a wonderful time!! :wave:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
What an awesome list! You have so many amazing places in there - you hit most of my favorites at least once. 3 weeks will be such a great journey. Have a wonderful time!! :wave:

Thanks a million :wave:

Im sure we will, which are your faves??

Tinkerbella16

Soon as August is open I'll put you on notice :wave:

I am also waiting for Sept to open so I can book this party.. seems like a great way to watch the fireworks and who doesn't love sweets?!

You're ADR's look great!!! I saw Kona in there somewhere (MY FAVE!) so you are definately alright in my book! LOL You have a few in there that are usually so hard to get.. how long did it take you to get all these set in stone?

I would love 3 weeks in WDW.. but I honestly think it would make leaving that much harder at the end because it would feel like I lived there for almost a month. lol You have a great vacation ahead of you! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom